Can't get DWP to respond to letters re incorrect payment

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2676 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I am getting DLA Middle Rate Care and Higher Rate Mobility, and am in the ESA Support Group.

Some time ago, when I was transferred from Income Support to ESA, instead of getting the Severe Disability Premium, I started getting a "Top-up" payment instead. I was reassessed for DLA at the end of last year, and was re-awarded the same level of DLA for an Indefinite period. However, I am still getting the top-up payment with the ESA rather than the Severe Disability Premium. Since January I have sent two separate IS10 forms, one with a covering letter, plus another letter a month ago asking to look again at the ESA payments. One IS10 was sent recorded delivery, and I got Certs of Posting for the others.

They have totally ignored all correspondence, and I'd like some advice on what to do next. I'm being underpaid by over £30 per week by my reckoning, and I'd like to get this sorted out ASAP.