style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3962 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi! Got SAR!! In a financial statement does the percentage fee 1 remain static and the walking possession fee and the no sale inventory fee? They have levied on my car that was parked in the drive (December) - it is in my name and the writ is my husbands' - they charged the fees however from july...we asked for a statement in December...thanks

(I have repeated this question as do not know how this works properly - sorry!)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sar

Got SAR!! In a financial statement does the percentage fee 1 remain static and the walking possession fee and the no sale inventory fee? They have levied on my car that was parked in the drive (December) - it is in my name and the writ is my husbands' - they charged the fees however from july...we asked for a statement in December...thanks

old and new threads merged

please keep to one thread

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Are you really sure that this company are charging £25 fee for administering payment of £100 ??

By coincidence, I am just looking at a copy of a Bill of Costs from a well know firm of High Court Enforcement Officers and they charged a figure of 2.5% commission on all payments received. The company that you are dealing with appears to be charging 25% !!! This cannot possible be right......

TT, I think you've got the wrong end of the stick. The 25% will be the split they've agreed with their client until their fees are paid. Therefore if they recover £100, they will take £25 to fees and pay £75 to the creditor. VAT is taken out of their fees so they are are actually only taking £20.83 to fees. Once their fees are paid the creditor will get the full £100.

With regard to the 2.5% you mention it would sound like you are referring to the old 'poundage' now called 1. Percentage Fee.

**SORRY JUST REALISED THERE WERE TWO MORE PAGES OF POSTS SO THIS HAS PROBABLY BEEN ANSWERED**

Edited by HCEOs

Yes I think that is the case - we are paying the £100 weekly fee but after receiving the SAR we now note that the fees are rising constantly - wp fee etc different - nothing has changed - they have charged us for HPI check on my car and some late payment fees (3) but can't work out the dates - they have levied the car on the 10 dec and we were charged from july...oh it's such a mess - £800 now to pay - do we just pay it...sick to death now thanks

Re: Sar

Got SAR!! In a financial statement does the percentage fee 1 remain static and the walking possession fee and the no sale inventory fee? They have levied on my car that was parked in the drive (December) - it is in my name and the writ is my husbands' - they charged the fees however from july...we asked for a statement in December...thanks

any chance you can remove personal details and post the SAR up...if you would rather not, I can pm you and we take a look that way to see what needs challenging? It is very difficult to comment on what I can't see but I appreciate the SAR will need close scrutiny as they always do even with a trained eye lol.