Got PARKING CHARGE NOTICE??? on private parking from a company working on behalf of London Borough of islington

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3966 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I have this ticket,got it on private parking and I'm really not sure if its a good idea to ignore it as its says on that website.Its says that they will contact DVLA if I dont pay.I will attache the ticket pics and the pic of the only one sign at the entrance of the parking,pls have a look and tell me what you thinking.thanks a lot

Parking charge = ignore.

penalty charge = pay

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

urm..

I would be ringing Islington council

first thing tomorrow

they as a private parking operator

should not be implying

that a speculative invoice

is authorised by Islington council

and is using their council name and logo.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thanks,so mean ignoring this charge and any correspondence after will not put me in trouble and of course if there is I have big chance to defend my self because of the way and the look how its served to me?!

what imp meant was this:

the only ticket you ned to pay are

those that say:

PENALTY CHARGE NOTICE

and ONLY

those three exact words.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thanks,just wanted to make sure there is not something new or update in the way of work of this private parking companies and just me to be the unlucky one to be in the special situation.will post any update and future correspondence to keep you updated

urm..

I would be ringing Islington council

first thing tomorrow

they as a private parking operator

should not be implying

that a speculative invoice

is authorised by Islington council

and is using their council name and logo.

dx

Looks like Islington Council are in bed with Wing Parking

http://www.islington.gov.uk/services/parking-roads/parking/estate-parking/Pages/default.aspx

FOR THE BENEFIT OF OUR FRIENDS IN THE NSA USING THE PRISM SYSTEM. HELLO FROM THE UK.

nothing much on cag

however pleanty elsewhere to help

bottom line is wwhat dpick has pointed out already

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=+site%3Aforums....g+Council+logo

Let the results load and spend a bit of time reading those threads (post-October 2012 ones only)...you should see that they are well known to use a Council logo and misleading wording on the fake PCN as well, plus they don't offer POPLA when they have to (read the forum if you don't known about POPLA).

Been covered loads of times, here's someone's recent experience on pepipoo forum as well:

http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showtopic=75295

Appeal and see what rubbish they reply with. Don't ignore them (they will send you lots of scary letters so better to get this cancelled by POPLA). Have a bit of fun spotting all their breaches of the BPA code and the Protrection of Freedoms Act! And when they fail to provide a POPLA code you will have them over a barrel.

Oh look, Wing think they don't have to provide a POPLA code, so as you are the lucky one with one of their rubbish fake PCNs, why not report this to the BPA and the DVLA because this is a clear breach:

''Wing Parking issue a variety of Parking Notices on behalf of numerous Clients, many of whom operate their own appeals system. In particular, the right to appeal to POPLA may not apply to parking notices issued on behalf of Local Authority clients.''

dx

and they

So this will mean I need to appeal,

its a private car,

owned by me,t

hey do not have any of my details at the moment but its mention that will request them from DVLA,

If I appeal this mean Ill save them the work cause I need to appeal with all my details requested?!

May be is best to wait to the next stage and then see.

Thanks,will keep u posted

appeal..............IGNORE

dx

and they

With respect to all there is specific mention POPLA at the bottom of the page in the second link provided by the OP - Click Here - where the wording is:

If you appeal against this notice do not make a payment. Appeals must be received by us within 28 days and if rejected, we will allow a further 14 days from the date of our response letter in which to pay the reduced payment. If at the end of the appeals process your appeal is rejected, you will be provided with the contact details of an Independent Appeals Service, POPLA
However, there appear to be somewhat contradictory terms in that in one section Wing Parking purport to have issued the Notice because the recipient has trespassed on LB Islington land whilst at others the wording suggests that the recipient had breached a contract. For other reasons the notice does not comply with POFA Notice to Driver requirements.

I would recommend that the OP appeals the notice through Wing's processes to start off with, and ultimately runs it through POPLA. I suspect that the full appeals process will be rather longer than is suggested in the Notice.