CFO lending!! Offered resolve and get the bank details wrong!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3961 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello hoping someone could give me some advice, I stupidly took out a loan with CFO a few months ago but I lost my job so was unable to repay it, I contacted CFO numerous times on the phone to set up a payment plan but was always refused and was told I need to make payment in full to prevent legal action. Last month CFO offered me there resolve product to wipe off the current interest I have on my account and I thought this would be great that way I can avoid over £100 in charges, but the problem is when I applied there stupid staff put my account number in wrong so my resolve loan amount was sent elsewhere, after waiting 10 working days (ringing them everyday but no-one seemed to no where the money had gone) they finally received the funds back.

I was then told I would need to re-apply for the resolve product so I could have the interest removed from my account, I re-applied and now CFO are stating I no longer meet there lending criteria!!!:-x And I'm liable to pay all outstanding charges on my account by my payment date of 31/5/13

I have wrote a email of complaint to them but doubt if that's going to get me far, is there anything I can do about the interest I was told I can have taken off ?

You are falling for their trap. The resolve product is a pure con.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

You are falling for their trap. The resolve product is a pure con.

Yes its a con, i applied for it knowing it was a con from a bank account that only had a fiver in, they said things like 'please ensure there is more than £1 in the account for our verification purposes'. There was over a fiver so they obviously try it to get a large amount of it...

I just submitted a four page complaint letter about this company, can't wait for their response...