shamrockglen2000

limited capability for work questionnaire

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2225 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi just recevied my limited capability for work questionaire form,can anyone tell me when i fill form in and send it back ,how long it takes for atos to get in touch with me for my dreaded medical

It can vary wildly, my first two I was contacted in a couple of weeks, my current one I'm at two months and waiting - but as I'm in the support group, I don't mind waiting.

We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office ~ Aesop

iam also in support group,but iam dreading medical all the stories you hear about,dreading getting medical and atos say iam fit for work and getting took of support group

:shamrockglen2000:

And should you ask that any face to face assessment be audio recorded ......

Anything up to a year and counting ...... :biggrin:

Margaret.

contacted my doctor and asked for a medical letter to send to atos with my form,doctor said she does not give medical letters out to atos or dss,and that they contact her for medical evidence

:shamrockglen2000:

Getting supportive evidence from doctors is an increasingly common problem for which there's no immediate or obvious solution. Doctors, snowed under with requests, rely on official guidance that Atos/Jobcentreplus will request extra info.

One possible solution is to subject access your doctor for a copy of your medical records which may contain something useful. Although they can charge up to £50, most will do printouts of everything that's on the computer for a tenner or so.

Atos can recommend, subject to confirmation by Jobcentreplus, that you're fit for work but it's an appealable decision.

Margaret.

I have never thought of that Margaret...that may come in handy for me in the future.