style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3995 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Im not sure if I can post the link or even if it has been posted already.

I was doing some research in regards to bailiffs and came across this video.

my question is ARE THEY WRIGHT? that a court bailiff can not gain entrance with out the relevant documents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=u8g_tNimjEo

In that particular case the answer is yes, as they are trying to repossess the house. But in all other cases, they should provide a legal document confirming the basis for their visit.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

it has been posted before, and yes only peacful entry was granted on the paperwork, however, the bank reapplied for the repossesion order and in light of the evidence a order was granted with forced entry rights and the familit were evicted as far as im aware

it has been posted before, and yes only peacful entry was granted on the paperwork, however, the bank reapplied for the repossesion order and in light of the evidence a order was granted with forced entry rights and the familit were evicted as far as im aware

Apparently they were not evicted and are still living there. There is a comment on the YT vid to this effect.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

I was also led to believe that the family were ultimately evicted-This came from a comment on the original video which was deleted.It went along the lines:

"... this time the heavy mob came and Sgt Mo was asked to stand down..."

This video is from May 2012. It is heavily featured on "Freeman on the Land" websites

In this particular case, the film maker states the following:

"On 31st May 2012, in Potters Bar, England, the Bird family were facing an eviction based upon deception, threats of intimidation by way of crime because; if a man or woman peacefully objects to being evicted then the bankers mustn't use unlawful force and commit a crime if they are to take possession.

"Something they have been getting away with for centuries"

As I understand it, a 2nd eviction took place a few months later and this time, the court also enlisted the assistance of High Court Enforcement Officers and the FoTL forum referred to them as "fascists"

It is "claimed" that the officers used "excessive force" to secure entry (to repossess).

The "Freeman on the Land" websites refer to this case as being The PEOPLE v The BANKS.

Edited by ims21