• Tweets

• This is kind of related but does anyone know since I have this ban from entering UAE because of my loan, can I visit Qatar? 
    • Thank you for that i thought id just ask as i was unsure.  Just hope its returned to me and doesnt spend the rest of its life going back and forth to Singapore  
    • Thanks @lolerz. I've attached it to the post. What do you think? What's the organ grinder? NTK.pdf
    • I'm afraid that if the value of the item was under declared then that is probably the best that you can hope for. Also, because the item was incorrectly addressed – even by a single letter, if that because the issue relating to the delivery then that has probably compounded the problem. There is probably very little that can be done. If you are lucky you will get the item back and then you can start again and declare it properly. Undervaluing parcels which are sent by any means is always going to cause a problem if the item is lost or damaged. It may mean that the cost of delivery is slightly less – but at the end of the day the risk becomes yours. When you enter into any kind of contract, effectively you declare it a level of risk to your contracting partner – and they decide to enter into the contract with you based on that level of risk. You have declared a level of risk and £50 – and that's the deal.   Additionally, undervaluing an item which is an internationally has the effect also of evading customs and any VAT system which is in force in that country – and that makes the whole thing a little bit more serious
    • Perfect. Nice and brief and to the point. You don't bother to start telling your life story. Just the way it should be. Send it off. You have probably done enough reading to understand that it won't make any difference don't start drafting your particulars of claim. Open an account with the MoneyClaim County Court system and start preparing. Post your particulars of claim here before you click it off. You may have noticed that at some point you will be asked if you want to go to mediation on this. We used to advise it but now we recommend that you decline mediation and go to trial. Your chances of success are much better than 95%. Going to trial will incur an additional hearing fee but of course you will get that back. However if you go to mediation, they will simply try to penny pinch and to get you to compromise and also they will sign you up to a confidentiality agreement and probably threaten you if you breach it. Not only that, if the mediation fails because you stand your ground, it will add additional delay while they then give you a date to go to trial. The best thing to do is to decline mediation – prepare for court hearing. Pay the extra fee. The chances are that rather than get a judgement against them they will then offer you a full settlement rather than go to court. If they do offer you full settlement then you will be obliged to accept it – but that's what you want. If they don't offer you full settlement then you will go to trial and there will be a judgement against them. Just so that you understand, our first interest is that you get your money back – but a close second is that it does go to trial and there is a judgement which we will then be able to use to help other people. Anyway as you should realise, we will help you all the way.
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf
  • Recommended Topics

Repossession questioned by deeds not being signed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3700 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ben.... What on earth are you on about?

There is no issue with any sources to Halsbury's Law that I have posted...... funny how I can post Halsbury and no one - not even you asked for page No's..... sources etc........ why? because... I do not look to misguide consumers.... I make it more than clear.... I am on the consumers side...... However with you...... well...... you .... with respect..... you need to be checked... watched.... and validated......nothing personal of course....but, you cannot avoid the finding that your alternative argument is based purely in favour of Lenders...

You need to understand.... if you want to assist the Lender..... this is not the place to do so...... we have made no pretence about that......as you know ; )

I'm as cool as a cucumber..... your posts present no threat to any of my posts - the Law - or the fact that the Deed is Void....

No offence ; )

Apple

I would disagree that there is no issue with your reference to Halsbury's Laws.

You did not find the partial quote you have repeatedly posted in Halsbury's Laws. The partial quote you have repeatedly posted is taken from the report from the Law Commission which in turn quoted from Halsbury's

If you had bothered to investigate further, you would be aware that it is a partial quote and does not mean what you have said it is "essentially saying"

You have referred to Halsbury's Law of England, 4th Edition 1975 vol 12

"..where a party named in a deed has without executing the deed, accepted some benefit under it, that person must give effect to all the conditions on which the benefit was expressed by the deed to be conferred, and so must perform all the covenants and stipulations on their part contained in the deed'

and you have said

"Halsbury's Law is essentially saying, that where it can be shown that the Lender has not executed the deed, but benefits from CMI, repossession and the eventual sale of a borrowers home, then they are to be made liable to the Borrower for all the monies and benefits they have derived......"

The following is taken from the 2007 reissue -

64. Accepting benefit without execution.

Where a person named in some deed, whether as a party to it or not, has, without executing the deed, ac-cepted some benefit thereby assured to him, he is obliged to give effect to all the conditions on which the benefit was therein expressed to be conferred; and he must, therefore, perform or observe all covenants or stipulations on his part which are contained in the deed, and on the performance or observance of which the benefit conferred was meant to be conditional1. For example, a mortgagee who has made a loan on mort-gage, but has not executed the mortgage deed (which has been executed by the mortgagor only), is bound to give effect to a proviso contained in the deed for reduction of the rate of interest on punctual payment, or for allowing the loan to remain on the mortgage for a certain term2. If a person enters into land under an assurance made to him by deed (which he has not executed) for a term of years, for his life or in tail, and it subsequently appears that the grantor who made the assurance had no rightful title to the land, the person who has so entered is estopped from asserting, against the remainderman under the deed, a possessory title to the land as derived from his own wrongful entry and the effect of the Limitation Act 19803, even though he may be able to set up such a title against the original rightful owner4. Where a company takes the benefit of an apprenticeship agreement which it has not executed, it will be taken to have adopted it and will be bound by it5.

1 YB 38 Edw 3, 8a; YB 45 Edw 3, 11, (pl 7); YB 8 Edw 4, 8b; Littleton's Tenures s 374; Bro Abr, Dette (38, 80), Obligation (13, 14, 27); 1 Dyer 13b, pl 65; Co Litt 230b and n (1); Brett v Cumberland (1619) 2 Roll Rep 63; R v Houghton-le-Spring (1819) 2 B & Ald 375; Webb v Spicer (1849) 13 QB 886 at 893 (on appeal sub nom Salmon v Webb and Franklin (1852) 3 HL Cas 510); Linwood v Squire (1850) 5 Exch 234 at 236; Macdonald v Law Union Insurance Co (1874) LR 9 QB 328 at 330 and 332; Aspden v Seddon (1876) 1 Ex D 496 at 503, CA; Westhoughton UDC v Wigan Coal and Iron Co Ltd [1919] 1 Ch 159 at 174, CA; Halsall v Brizell [1957] Ch 169, [1957] 1 All ER 371. Before 1926, a grantee of land, subject to the reservation of an easement thereover, was bound, if he accepted the grant, to give effect to the reservation, though he did not execute the conveyance (May v Belleville [1905] 2 Ch 605); but now the reservation operates to create the legal estate reserved without execution of the conveyance by the grantee (see the Law of Property Act 1925 s 65(1); and PARA 239 post).

2 See note 1 supra; and Morgan v Pike (1854) 14 CB 473 at 483-486.

3 See the Limitation Act 1980 ss 15, 17 (as amended), Sch 1 (as amended); and LIMITATION PERIODS.

4 Dalton v Fitzgerald [1897] 2 Ch 86, CA; cf the Limitation Act 1980 Sch 1 (as amended) (see LIMITATION PERIODS); and see Littleton's Tenures s 374.

5 McDonald v John Twiname Ltd [1953] 2 QB 304, [1953] 2 All ER 589, CA.

As you can see Halsbury's is not 'essentially saying' what you have claimed.

Edited by bhall

Yes Mark, I am Bones

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ben

' It is easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled"

mark twain.....

I have always been a fan of Mark Twain.

There is another quote attributed to him that I am sure you will find if you google it, about keeping and opening of the mouth.

Given your quite ridiculous posts, which have been removed about my identity (and for the record no I am not one of the founders of CAG), it is a quote you should really consider and you should heed Mark Twain's advice.

Yes Mark, I am Bones

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.

Mark Twain.

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.

Mark Twain

You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

attributed to Abraham Lincoln

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.

Mark Twain.

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.

Mark Twain

You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

attributed to Abraham Lincoln

That's the one ;-)

Yes Mark, I am Bones

icon1.png

Hi Crapstone,

The amount of money involed is your mortgage or possibly your re-mortgage in your case.

The Deed referred to here is the terms of your loan, and if the Ded is found to be void then the security that your Lender has on his loan is your home is gone. So when the security goes your Lenders claim to your home also goes. It is under the terms of the Deed that your Lender is slegehammering his way into your home, to put you out and sell the property to recover his debt.

This thread asserts that all mortgages from 2002 will be affected and further suggests that mortgages since 1925 could come into play.

I know that you may view this as the little guy trying to put a spanner into the works but consider this.... should the Deed be void... then that could effect the security on 11.3 million homes in the UK... so that would represent an even bigger sledgehammer.

Your home is your home, your name is on the title register as the 'absolute owner' and wil remain their until your property is sold, irrepective of repossession, oh and the same would apply to your car. Remember, your Lender did not buy that for you, he merely loaned you some money with interest to help you purchase it.

Hope this helps

STOP UNLAWFUL REPOSSESSIONS - SIGN THE PETITION NOW

I'm still not convinced. The absolute intention was security and all loans over 25k are that. All the courts or tribunal will do is refer to what was intended and not what the mortgagee hopes for. In reference to the car ...I am the registered keeper but I did not buy it and neither did I take out a loan and there is no loan on it. But it doesn't mean it's mine? Unless the person can prove they actually own the house and land, regardless of the deeds, then it's just going to be altered to what the initial intention was when they signed the mortgage. You don't really think a judge is going to say that it's void do you? What then? One expensive hurdle should it fail. Full of bright ideas and even Bankfodder had his fingers burnt remember.

Your home is your home, your name is on the title register as the 'absolute owner' and wil remain their until your property is sold, irrepective of repossession, oh and the same would apply to your car. Remember, your Lender did not buy that for you, he merely loaned you some money with interestlink3.gif to help you purchase it.

Would you care to argue that under proceeds of crime? If it can be taken away when you don't pay then that is pretty fair. Don't get me wrong, I hate these lenders with a passion but I wouldn't go digging a hole for myself without fully understanding what can happen. Just the stress gets you down and then to be turfed out would be awful. Some sensible thought has to be put in other than the need to argue something that seems futile.

• Haha 1

Your home is your home, your name is on the title register as the 'absolute owner' and wil remain their until your property is sold, irrepective of repossession, oh and the same would apply to your car. Remember, your Lender did not buy that for you, he merely loaned you some money with interestlink3.gif to help you purchase it.

Would you care to argue that under proceeds of crime? If it can be taken away when you don't pay then that is pretty fair. Don't get me wrong, I hate these lenders with a passion but I wouldn't go digging a hole for myself without fully understanding what can happen. Just the stress gets you down and then to be turfed out would be awful. Some sensible thought has to be put in other than the need to argue something that seems futile.

Hi Crapstone,

To help you maybe understand what is being said here on this thread, are you willing to expand on the following;

Where do you perceive a crime.

Are you currently under threat of repossession.

What would be your worst case senario should you make an application to the Chamber

Why do you think it futile to argue the Law and its application in relation to Deeds.

Hi Crapstone,

To help you maybe understand what is being said here on this thread, are you willing to expand on the following;

Where do you perceive a crime.

Are you currently under threat of repossession.

What would be your worst case senario should you make an application to the Chamber

Why do you think it futile to argue the Law and its application in relation to Deeds.

No crime just a comparison that ownership is not 'ownership' in the true sense that is given here by the emphasis on signed deeds.

Not now but have been several times via a charge and a sub-prime mortgage.

The worst case is to lose and know you don't have a leg to stand on and wasted all that time on grabbing at straws.

It's futile in the sense that the purpose of the contact was to form a mortgage and that was agreed by both parties. It won't discharge the mortgage or its security just as I've exampled that ownership of a car is not so simple. Indeed just an unregistered loan can lead an unaware motorist losing a vehicle even though they have nothing to do with the loan.

You argue this and talk about the law but what do you expect will be the outcome? When you can answer that for sure then people will listen. It's not you having to face it and neither is it me but I know which side of the fence I'd stay on and what I'd be willing to stake. I've spent the best part of almost 10 years trying to nail them so I guess I know what I'm talking about by now.

• Haha 1

You argue this and talk about the law but what do you expect will be the outcome? When you can answer that for sure then people will listen. It's not you having to face it and neither is it me but I know which side of the fence I'd stay on and what I'd be willing to stake. I've spent the best part of almost 10 years trying to nail them so I guess I know what I'm talking about by now.

Wise words. Let's look at this objectively. Do you think it can be true that a mortgage becoems void and the monies owing to the lender disappears simply because a lender has not signed a document? I can't see it myself, and all the noises thus far from the chamber seem to imply the same.

Hi Crapstone,

It would appear that you have had a bad expeience with a car that might have been gifted to you.

But do not confuse car proof of ownership with that of land.

When you purchased you home your name was registered with the Land Registry as being the 'Absolute Owner', of that there is no doubt, in the eyes of the Law and the Courts. If you had borrowed some money to help you buy your home you would have granted a charge over your property as security for the loan, that loan agreement would have been by way of Deed because that's what the Law requires you do.

Now Deeds have Formalities by way of completion, these go back some 400 years in Law and this thread asserts that those Formalities have not been complied with within the Law and in consequence are apt to be void. The application to the Chamber by IS IT ME's friend is simply to challenge the Lender that they have not complied with the Law in relation to Deeds and should the Chamber decide in IS IT ME's Friend's favour then the remedy would be to set aside the Deed as void (it is a nullity, it does not exist for want of completion), resulting in the charge being removed from the Land Registry. Once removed from the Registry, your Lender's security against your home becomes void.

Your Loan from your Lender however, will remain to be repaid. Now there are several contributors here who would wish to get ahead of this game by asking what happens to the Loan and several suggestions made that the Law would enable set-off against the original Loan. This is something that the Chamber has not been asked to decide nor would have jurisdiction to do so. In my view that would need a further challenge against the Lender and again a similiar amount of effort in research to establish full entitlement if any to set-off against the original loan.

The underlying purpose of this thread it to invite people the debate the finding in Law adt to add or subtract from it. That I feel has been duly acheived and it is now time to await the reply from the Lenders by way of their defence to the applications, to date, despite what some contributors suggest, their replies although limited in number have been weak. This is where this thread is at currently and any discussion in relation to restitution is only adhoc, and possibly a means of passing the time.

I appreciate that you are possibly war weary after ten years of fighting without sucess however, you are afforded the ability to follow the test case in this instance and then take action should you think it appropiate without compromising your position. You should however consider that there are people out there that have no other hope of protecting the roof over their heads and it is those people we should support as we may benefit from their stand against the Lender and his manipulations.

Hi Sequenci,

I would refer you to an earlier post you made re your search thro your access to databases not turning up any results in relation to Deeds on residential mortgages.

I had at that time asked if you could search in your own time if you could find any results in relation to commercial property or company transactions in relation to Deeds. So if you get a chance could you have a look??

Ta.

GHaM,

No I haven't had any bad experience with a car and it was for example only. Neither am I, 'war weary after ten years of fighting without success'. Quite the contrary and have had the good fortune of turning the barrel on them.

If the charge were void then it would be at their liberty to reinstate it again as per the contract. A simple signature or mistake would seem to make no difference if the fact remains that the mortgage is in arrears and payments cannot be maintained.

What in the case of a compulsory purchase order? You may have an absolute title with no charge at all but does that mean you ultimately retain the right to the land? Do you have a right to be paid in full your asking price, compensation or to refuse completely as the title owner?

I just can't see this getting anywhere other than prolonging the agony and ending up back at square 1 with very little to show for it. It's worth a try, anything is, but to rely on this alone and keep going over it is just madness.

Wise words. Let's look at this objectively. Do you think it can be true that a mortgage becoems void and the monies owing to the lender disappears simply because a lender has not signed a document? I can't see it myself, and all the noises thus far from the chamber seem to imply the same.

Ah Sequenci, you are forgetting the following:-

1. The unsigned by the Lender Deed is used to create a charge to secure the borrowing.

2. The borrowing is a contract which contains the terms and conditions of the loan i.e. rate of interest to be applied, length of mortgage, and endless other clauses mostly benefitting the Lender

3. The Lender has sold on the borrowing via securitisation, so why would THEY need to ask for the now unsecured borrowing back if the Deed is void? They have misled the borrower into believing that they still owe their Lender money when facts dictate that not to be so. Smoke and mirrors. Who has ever had a lender write to them and say Dear Borrower, we've securitised your mortgage debt, we've had our money back but keep paying your contractual monthly payment to us and into our bank account and we'll pass it on to the true and actual beneficial owner? My estimate is....... Zero ;-)

To me this needs to be looked at by the FCA. How are lenders able to make us believe that we should still pay them, that the relationship has not changed. The Borrower will know nothing of the behind the scenes transactions, and the Lenders use this ignorance to make us keep paying THEM. How can the FCA allow this behaviour whereby hundreds of thousands of borrowers are making payments to a party who pretends to own the 'debt' when in reality they do not. The Borrower writes a cheque and sends it off to their lender to pay down the 'debt'. Whose name is on that cheque? The Lender cashes the cheque yet this money is not theirs to do so. They are handling it for their 'client' yet in my case, my 'Lender' has no such authority to handle client's or other parties money. They farm out the administration to a third party ( as they are not FCA authorised) who then act on their behalf, who then collect the money in the name of the pretender Lender who then pass it on to the investor Lender. The Borrower is none the wiser. To me this is misleading and false and the FCA should be investigating!

4. Furthermore if the borrower struggles to meet these 'contractual' ( even if there's no contract been made) payments the pretender Lender then pretend they have rights (rights established how exactly if there is no contract between Lender and Borrower) to reposess your property to claim what's 'theirs' to recover the arrears of 'contractual payments' . They cry to the court that detriment to themselves has occurred, they are out of pocket yet in reality their pockets were filled a few weeks after the lowly borrower signed the void Deed when they sold the beneficial rights to these payments and sold it on. One could then argue that the mortgage sale agreement they contract with to the investor lenders on the financial markets is void too, as they have assigned and sold the beneficial 'rights', whereby they had actually established no such rights as they failed to contract with the Borrower.

5. There are many examples and some I believe who have applied to Property Chamber who don't have an underlying loan agreement just the Deed. So if the Deed is void what can the Lender show (notwithstanding he's securitised it anyway) to make a claim in a court to assert his 'rights' to the money? Rights I may add which should be in a contract signed by both parties in order for any rights to even be born never mind sold and adopted by another party.

6. If the Deed is void and there is an underlying loan agreement signed by both parties, then it would be the investor 'lender' who bought the rights to the contractual mortgage payments. It would be them that had to make the claim as unsecured borrowing as it is only them & not the ghost pretender Lender who could claim that they have suffered any loss or detriment. However they don't appear as the owner of the legal title. So the pretender Lender would have to join forces with the investor Lender and hold hands to try and convince a court they had a viable claim. Not likely as who is the actual beneficial owner, it could be a thousand different funds, investors, pi's, financial instituions, etc etc. It won't be one indivdual or one company will it.

7. If there's no underlying loan agreement, then the pretender lender might as well waive toilet roll instead of an agreement at a Judge because............ ;-))

8. Proving detriment and loss is paramount. This idea of equity to me is nuts. Surely any Judge would say, if the Deed is void - so you have no Deed now to rely on, where's the loan agreement? - so you have no loan agreement to rely on as unsecured debt claim? Well we'll take a walk down Equity Street and follow the Law, but hold on a minute what's this you say? you've sold the equitable rights to someone else and had the benefit of all monies so you've suffered no loss - then what's your problem?. Where's the right to make a claim? I think a Judge would say you are a lender, this is your business and you should know what you were doing and this is not an anomoly but clearly has been repeated hundreds of thousands of times. Where was the due dilligence? Why didn't you satisfy yourself for reliance purposes with a loan contract? You have access to legal and company advice.Take it on the chin!

Oh and 'noises from the chamber seem to imply'. You must have bionic hearing Sequenci or a crystal ball as the PC have not ruled on this yet have they.

WP

Edited by Winged Piglet

GHaM,

No I haven't had any bad experience with a car and it was for example only. Neither am I, 'war weary after ten years of fighting without success'. Quite the contrary and have had the good fortune of turning the barrel on them.

If the charge were void then it would be at their liberty to reinstate it again as per the contract. A simple signature or mistake would seem to make no difference if the fact remains that the mortgage is in arrears and payments cannot be maintained.

What in the case of a compulsory purchase order? You may have an absolute title with no charge at all but does that mean you ultimately retain the right to the land? Do you have a right to be paid in full your asking price, compensation or to refuse completely as the title owner?

I just can't see this getting anywhere other than prolonging the agony and ending up back at square 1 with very little to show for it. It's worth a try, anything is, but to rely on this alone and keep going over it is just madness.

See my last but one post Crapstone and also then ask yourself this..... Where do the Lender's RIGHTS eminate from? They do not simply occur .

Oh and 'noises from the chamber seem to imply'. You must have bionic hearing Sequenci or a crystal ball as the PC have not ruled on this yet have they.

WP

Not hearing. Eyesight. You know, the stuff they've sent out to people. Why do you think they are doing that?

I disagree with much of what you've written, I've posted it earlier in the thread - so I'm sure you can revisit it should you wish to :)

Not hearing. Eyesight. You know, the stuff they've sent out to people. Why do you think they are doing that?

I disagree with much of what you've written, I've posted it earlier in the thread - so I'm sure you can revisit it should you wish to :)

Hi sequenci I am interested to know why they are sending stuff out too I am not an applicant but interested just the same

maybe you could say why they are doing it as you seem to imply you know.

could it be the fact the site is owned by bailiffs run by bailiffs that you would get first hand info into whats going on

if this is the case then please enlighten everyone as to what is going on .

I've no idea why they've sent it so I can only speculate. And my guessing is that they would want applicants to know how similar queries have been considered historically. Perhaps to give those applicants a heads-up as to what the likely outcome is going to be.

I really have no idea where bailiffs come in to it, sorry.

I've no idea why they've sent it so I can only speculate. And my guessing is that they would want applicants to know how similar queries have been considered historically. Perhaps to give those applicants a heads-up as to what the likely outcome is going to be.

I really have no idea where bailiffs come in to it, sorry.

Ok sequenci I thought you might know a bit more.

when I talk about bailiffs I am saying the site can get access from peoples details to legal departments to get heads up on

things that are going on as it seems reading through the thread some of the site team imply they know what the outcome

is going to be.I hope those applicants get a fair hearing because there's alot of people losing their homes to the fraudsters.

are you implying that our site is owned/run by bailiffs ? You couldn't be further from the truth. We are "owned" by no one from the Financial industry at all. Neither can we obtain or use members private details ?

We have absolutely no idea what the outcome of this will be. Obviously we hope that isitme's friend comes out of this with no financial damage or the loss of his home.

You only have to look at the wider picture and how the industry has fought back if it felt under attack - we are merely pointing out that the mortgage industry will not go quietly and will certainly not allow borrowers to walk away from their commitments.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3700 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks