Repossession questioned by deeds not being signed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3703 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Nope. I don't. I work for the other side :)

Yes, are you?

On the face of it, what difference would it make?

The lender has given them the loan, on terms that have been agreed, the borrower gets their house. If the borrower wasn't happy with the mortgage they should have either gone elsewhere or not contracted at all.

What damage/loss has the borrower suffered by a lender not signing the deed.

Also, what are your own views on equitable, rather than legal, mortgages?

I was led to believe that equitable mortgages were now made illegal in the UK? At the end of the day, all equitable mortgages is how the world goes round. In every walk of life someone makes money off someone else. If equitable residential mortgages are to be made legal and common knowledge by the average lender then the law requires changing fast because registered land has to be brought by deed and in order for a deed to be a deed, it has to be signed by both parties. And we all know that both parties don't sign the deed so once our home is sold on the open market, the bulk of properties and deeds can then be closed by deed. I have seen loads of deeds signed by both parties, once they are all sold off together. What gives the lender the right to suddenly do things properly once it has made its money? All this without the knowledge of the poor borrower with his family, who then if goes into arrears and loses their home - when in actual fact that lender had absolutely no right to the property at all!

If there was more transparency then yes fair enough everyone knows what they are walking into. However too many people have lost their homes and go on losing their homes when in actual fact the lender had no right to it whatsoever! And yes mate, I am for real - not just a robot :!:

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi TimetogoRam

Yes, in a nutshell.....your post is spot on.....

So, when we are asked in future...what is it that the Borrower wants?....they can refer to your post above......Let's hope they stop asking the question over and over again...for if they could not work it out for themselves.... you have certainly provided the answer for them now ; )

This could be the reason why we are seeing very little; if any support from any solicitor....they are afraid they will be sued for professional negligence.......

However, the RRO 2005 does offer every single firm of solicitors a get out of jail free card.....if they actually read it....they would see it.......so, why they do not come forward and assist borrowers who may need their help is beyond me......must be because the majority of them are sitting pretty on a panel waiting to be appointed by the Lender to complete on yet more unlawful mortgages of registered land....??

Apple

Yes, solicitors would prefer to stick with the lender cos that's where the real money is. I bet if this was proven in the Chamber, all of a sudden you'd see law firms appearing everywhere for advice and support to borrowers. Like the sudden PPi and accident law firms and adverts that appear. Where there's money to be had I'm afraid!

I have now received another one of these cases on my door step which has been sent from the Chamber.

Again stating - I have been asked to send you the enclosed decision

Why are the Chamber sending these documents direct from them? I thought they were the independent body? Shouldn't the lender be doing this? Going to go and have a read!

Edited by TimetogoRAM

Not as far as I'm aware. If you have anything to show me otherwise I would be very interested :)

Try the fact that no borrower of a registered estate has power to grant a 'mortgage'....therefore...if it is unlawful to 'mortgage' registered land...ask yourself....how do you get a Lawful 'equitable mortgage'???

If the Lender thinks for a single minute that any Borrower of registered land is going to be fool enough to allow them to shoehorn a 'equitable mortgage' into an Unlawful 'Mortgage'....they are singing on a prayer.....

Apple

[COLOR="red"][B][CENTER]"Errors do not cease to be errors simply because they’re ratified into law.” [/CENTER][/B][/COLOR][B][CENTER] E.A. Bucchianeri[/CENTER][/B]

I have now received another one of these cases on my door step which has been sent from the Chamber.

Again stating - I have been asked to send you the enclosed decision

Why are the Chamber sending these documents direct from them? I thought they were the independent body? Shouldn't the lender be doing this? Going to go and have a read!

Did you say 'toilet paper'??

I should shove it in the bathroom next to the Andrex ; )

Apple

[COLOR="red"][B][CENTER]"Errors do not cease to be errors simply because they’re ratified into law.” [/CENTER][/B][/COLOR][B][CENTER] E.A. Bucchianeri[/CENTER][/B]

Hi TimetogoRAM

And there was me thinking you might be strugglin with this, hey but you hit that nail on the head, and look your next post, you've driven it right, and more... them posts thereafter.... jeeeezzzz. you have a whole construction site goin on.

So well done Time to go RAM.... I wonder where IS IT ME is with that Stealth WEAPON of his.... Oh, could you hang on a minute, I just need to turn up the music, 'cause there's a whole lot of hammering go on......

When the Moon is in the seventh high... and Jupiter aligns with Mars... then peace will guide the Planet... and love will lift the Stars------- perfect storm...... perfect storm.

On a lighter note though.... WELL DONE EVERYONE....WELL DONE...BACK ON MESSAGE.

STOP UNLAWFUL REPOSSESSIONS - SIGN THE PETITION NOW

Hi Sequenci,

Sorry I did not get back to ya last night, a good lecturer once told me.... does not matter what you say, 'cause someone will have said it better.... there is a lot of truth in that you know.

But don't take it all personally, you know were just tryin to get to think laterally, kinda, broaden your scope.

I'll have a look back on this thread and post up my question to you, and when you get a chance maybe you would get back to me.

Ta

Hi Marika41

Hope you are able to keep up with all this, becaue there is a whole lot of important stuff going on, but do not worry... I'll sort out the Wheat from the Chaff for you... and post it up in due course.

Have you heard this one Apple? Calvin Matthews in March 13?

No, ..... sounds like 'Andrex'.....lol

No, seriously...you will need to give the full citation...that's to say - Calvin Matthews v ???? ....if you can fill the '????' - that will help?

Apple

Hi All, Just found an article on the Council for Mortgages web site entitled 'Buying a House in England & Wales' and under the sub heading 'Coveyancing (The Legal Work) this:

' If your conveyancer is also acting for your lender, your lender may instruct the conveyancer to prepare the mortgage deed. This is the legal contract between you and the lender. Your conveyancer will explain the terms of the mortgage deed to you, and then have them signed by you and the lender.'

BP

Many of life’s failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. - Thomas Edison

Hi All, Just found an article on the Council for Mortgages web site entitled 'Buying a House in England & Wales' and under the sub heading 'Coveyancing (The Legal Work) this:

' If your conveyancer is also acting for your lender, your lender may instruct the conveyancer to prepare the mortgage deed. This is the legal contract between you and the lender. Your conveyancer will explain the terms of the mortgage deed to you, and then have them signed by you and the lender.'

BP

Yes, we have seen this before - it was posted up by WP a number of posts back.........It's a great reminder - just shows - just like WP said...The CML is as good as it gets......looks like their members have been ignoring them for years........in very many ways......:!:

Nice timely reminder though ; )

Apple

Hi GHAM I'm trying to, thank you, have a few print outs to read now

Hi Marika

If there is stuff you don't understand... you should let us know.....

I know GHAM has been posting up stuff to assist...but if it is not 'hitting the spot'....do advise...ok?

Apple

Hi bigphil61,

Have you been poking about, kinda, digging around, now ya know ya shouldn't be doin that,

Common on here with that nonsense.... the Lender must sign... pheeeeewwwww, the cheek of ya.

Nice find PB... good to know your in the mix

As my BOSS says good timing though.

Cheers.

No, ..... sounds like 'Andrex'.....lol

No, seriously...you will need to give the full citation...that's to say - Calvin Matthews v ???? ....if you can fill the '????' - that will help?

Apple

Judge Blunsdon between Joseph Fergus - LPA Receivers vs Calvin Matthews

Judge Blunsdon between Joseph Fergus - LPA Receivers vs Calvin Matthews

Hi Ya

I've looked (googled) ...but no luck as yet, I can't find anything?......Anyone else had any joy?

Apple

This is again a nun ported case, the chamber sates it was asked by the 'appellant to send this out????

I know of no appellant asking for this to be done and as it is trying to stop the cases going though why would the appellant send it out??? Some thing is going on here me thinks

OH no it's only me???? Lol

Guys, i've looked......no joy at all?? ; (

If Sequenci can find it for us...... that will be brilliant...... Thanks in anticipation Sequenci; for the offer.....

Post it up if you locate it....... ; )

Apple

I'll try my best. Can someone drop me a PM at about 10pm to remind me? (Yup, I work killer hours!)

I'm sure you'll get 000's of PM's now.... be careful what you ask for ; )

Apple

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3703 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks