Repossession questioned by deeds not being signed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3703 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that givehimamask has pointed out the only part were we could fail and that needs to be taken on broad.

I also think that we have to make sure the oal is as good as the document, which I have been going over and re reading the thread to make sure there is NO way out lol.

Apple hi,

Give me a day I am in work tomorrow so will ask the IT team and my contacts to get posted up on various sites :-)

Iam going to contact all the TV stations as well :-)

Thank you so much Alisono......I'm sure many borrowers who view this thread won't mind copying and pasting the link to the e-petition on face book or their twitter accounts...it is the best way to get the message out......

TV will be good too...... you are a Gem ; )

BTW...have you contacted that phone number you were given as yet......the direct 'contact' at the Chamber who is supposed to know who appears to have ordered the "lamb" case to all

applicants?

Apple

[COLOR="red"][B][CENTER]"Errors do not cease to be errors simply because they’re ratified into law.” [/CENTER][/B][/COLOR][B][CENTER] E.A. Bucchianeri[/CENTER][/B]

I think that givehimamask has pointed out the only part were we could fail and that needs to be taken on broad.

I also think that we have to make sure the oal is as good as the document, which I have been going over and re reading the thread to make sure there is NO way out lol.

I hear you....

So, you suggest that we put on the CaG 'grounds'....that include everything?.... you do realise....such a document could be 30+ pages.....???

Lenders are already panicking....and we only put in a 'draft' ... it was only 7 pages....what say they get to see a document running to 30+ pages??

Imagine...they are relying on 'lamb'......even when...it is an un-reported case...and at Paragraph 13 the Judge made it clear.... it is no 'authority' and should not be relied upon by any 'litigant'...this is what he said:

....I think it appropriate to remind those who may become aware of this Judgment of the the following matters.

Firstly, the County Court is not a superior court of record and the decisions of county court judges do not constitute authorities binding on other judges at the same level, although depending on the identity and status of the particular Judge and the nature of the case, a Judgment might be considered persuasive in other county courts by District Judges or Deputy District Judges.....

In the absence of a decision of a Higher Court whose Judgment would represent an authority binding on circuit judges, district judges or deputy district judges sitting in all county courts; any decision of mine may prove of limited value to other litigants.....

The Lender is, like the Borrower a 'litigant'......the decision in 'lamb' will be of 'limited' value to them......and certainly of no use whatsoever to us.....and we accept and acknowledge that... it is just for the Lender now to catch up with us....and see that This case will not assist them.....THERE IS NO DEFENCE....

WE are off to the Chamber.....thier decision will be binding on 'all circuit judges, district judges, or deputy district judges sitting in any county court'......

The Lender has not 'assumed' the deed...he did not execute it.....The DEED IS VOID....NO DEFENCE...so a decision... when it comes will be.....Just what the Doctor Ordered ; )

Apple

[COLOR="red"][B][CENTER]"Errors do not cease to be errors simply because they’re ratified into law.” [/CENTER][/B][/COLOR][B][CENTER] E.A. Bucchianeri[/CENTER][/B]

Please accept this advice in the spirit it's intended, because I fully accept that everything needs to be covered but ....

I have seen many times on cag that judges have gone into court and not read all the information provided. They have also said that they don't have time to read long defences, witness statements etc.

I have also seen many times that they aren't impressed by "armchair lawyers" presenting complicated cases and quoting the law at them, especially if they turn up in court and clearly don't understand what their documentation says.

I'm not suggesting that anyone on this thread doesn't understand the theory btw.

I suggest that all submissions are as simple and concise as possible. The more complex information you provide, the more ammunition there is for solicitors or barristers to ask complex legal questions that the untrained LIP may struggle to answer.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

THE 'E-PETITION' IS NOW LIVE

.......:whoo:

Notably they have amended/Changed the desired "Responsible Department" to: Department for Business, Innovation and Skills.....ummmmm

Alisono..... Face Book.... Twitter.... Watchdog....etc, etc please ; )

oh...and before you all start surmising.....no, Applecart did not set it up.... I simply provided the detail to someone else to do so on our behalf ; )

Apple

I have contributed on this thread where I can.....admittedly alot of this thread is over my head. What I am really surprised at the amount of views and watchers have been massive so far, BUT only 5 people have signed the e petition?????

Following those statistics there is little faith in the arguments put forward.....and that shocks me! I thought there would be more support.

?????

LL

Edited by lesterlass
Spelling as usual

Give it a chance, it has only been live for a matter of hours . More will sign in time

Thanks for this Ben.... your right - the e-petition is early days... set up to run over a 12 mth period..... : )

Apple

Sorry I thought the support would be quicker..... nice to see Ben supporting the petition.

IT'S LIKE THE X=Factor.... if you don't do your bit...why should you win.... if you want it to move faster... all you have to do is promote it....and if everbody does the same...it will get the desired effect.....

Sitting back ....and doing nothing..... does not assist the objective...

Have you signed it yet??

Apple

Hi Apple/IS IT ME

I agree there are far too many scenarios out there and there can be no template.... but we do have a common factor.... however, we also have contributors to the thread who seek something more than to have the Deed set aside, now I have the greatest respect for these Caggers and their contributions.... and understand their frustrations with their Lenders..... and also those who remain silent as viewers who may be contemplating similar application action..... but they should be reminded at every turn that this thread is not about revenge.... for as Confucius says.... ‘ he who seeks revenge should first dig two graves’.

I believe that having read this thread many times now.... and setting aside caggers own individual problems and issues.... there is a basis through your work and that of IS IT ME.... that there now exists a fundamental common factor....that is available to all who wish to follow this route.... and that is the original draft for IS IT MEs friend.... if this is adopted then the many scenarios will fall away.... then you will be able to keep everyone focused and on message

GiveHimaMask

STOP UNLAWFUL REPOSSESSIONS - SIGN THE PETITION NOW

Sorry I thought the support would be quicker..... nice to see Ben supporting the petition.

Hello LL

I don't support it. At best I think it is misleading and factually incorrect. The use of terminology is also wrong.

The point I was making was that the e-petition will be live for 12 months (not much help to those with a hearing in January). It will take more than just a few hours for people to even become aware that it exists.

The link to it has already become lost in this thread and that is in the space of hours. The supporters of the cause should include a link to it in their signatures. At least that way it will increase the chances of people finding it.

However, I do share your surprise that still only 5 people have signed it. Especially given the strength of feeling of some of the contributors to this thread.

Edited by bhall

Yes Mark, I am Bones

What I am really surprised at the amount of views and watchers have been massive so far, BUT only 5 people have signed the e petition?????

That is because:

A) Relatively few people have contributed to the thread

B) The VAST majority of the 'views' are not by humans

Ben,

Fair play to you.... your observation is correct.... thing do tend to get buried very quickly.

Like your suggestion to add link to contributors signature.... how do you do it?

GiveHimaMask

Ben,

Fair play to you.... your observation is correct.... thing do tend to get buried very quickly.

Like your suggestion to add link to contributors signature.... how do you do it?

GiveHimaMask

Hi giveHIMamask go to user cp at top of page click on it look to your left go to edit signature...

pj

e-petition is live please sign it.. unlawful repossessions..!!!

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/56915

Thanks p.j

Do you think we should standardise the message and add some formating to make it stand out???

yes GiveHimaMask make it shout very loud to people the link needs posting everywhere too

pj

Exactly, that sort of thing.

As at least three of us have already said within the thread, it's better to judge a thread by the number of unique contributors.

morning sequenchi no way is that all bots,just because all those numbers have not joined does not mean those views are not human

come on now unless you can show otherwise then i shall zip it....

pj

Then p.j perhaps it is only right that we allow input form IS IT ME and Apple as to what it should be,

Give it some 'corporate identity' with the epetition its self.... what do you think???

GiveHimaMask

morning sequenchi no way is that all bots,just because all those numbers have not joined does not mean those views are not human

come on now unless you can show otherwise then i shall zip it....

pj

You're welcome to your views and opinions, of course you are. I think the best thing to do is to agree to disagree. I'm not overly web savvy, I don't deal with the technical stuff. I'm just passing on what I've been told. And to be fair, anyone with even the slimmest iota of common sense should be able to understand the correlation between popularity, interest and unique posters within a forum thread. Have a look at some other threads, you'll see what I mean :p

Then p.j perhaps it is only right that we allow input form IS IT ME and Apple as to what it should be,

Give it some 'corporate identity' with the epetition its self.... what do you think???

GiveHimaMask

yes yes the starter of this thread mr IS IT ME and the threads e-petition starter Apple should put their corporate input in give it some real corporate identity .

pj

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3703 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks