Repossession questioned by deeds not being signed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3706 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

There appears to be a complete lack of awareness in the arguments about pm's

If a lender starts a claim against you in court, a copy of your defence under CPR 15.6 must be served on the lender.

If you make a claim to the Property a Chamber details of your claim are also provided to the lender.

In either case you will not be able to pull a rabbit out of the hat by waving a document in either hearing that did not form part of either your claim or your defence.

If you choose to reply upon any document, it will need to be disclosed to the lender.

Yes Mark, I am Bones

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi apple,

In top form as usual. Thanks for your continued support and offers of assistance. I know who's advice I value the most and it certainly is not that of the doubters posting on this thread.

I also resent the attitude of certain posters visiting this thread, who in my opinion, seem to think that those of us who agree with you, Is It Me, UNRAM, TimetogoRam and all of the other positive posters, that we somehow lack intelligence or, are unable to make informed decisions on our own accord.

I do not think that I am a fool and certainly would do nothing rash to make a difficult position that I am in at present any worse.

So, what I would ask, is that the positive posters on this thread are allowed to interact with each other without the fear of being ridiculed by those who merely want to sit on their hands and watch the world go by.

Me? Well I have had enough of all of that, I want to see change and if that means taking action to make that change happen then so be it. The decision ultimately is down to me. And, as for being desperate or, being in a state of desperation, then yes that's me, desperate for change , desperate for justice and, extremely desperate to help those who find themselves in a situation like mine.

Again, these are my views and opinions and should be treated as such.

Regards

Because I browse threads and read through many that may interest me and can chose which threads I wish to post on or not.

Just making a point about PM's the advice is there for a reason. You or I or any user does not know who anyone is and could be anyone so I fail to understand why anyone would want to share their personal information with others who could be anyone.

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

I fully understand....It's up to CitizenB...the issue concerns site team members..... it explains why we are having difficulty in getting the PM facility agreed....

Apple

You attibute too much power to me applecart.

There is NO issue with Site team members. All we are asking is that you conduct yourselves within the forum rules.

You asked for a thread where you could discuss/debate - you were given this. CAG is a "self help" forum, with the understanding that all posts are designed to help further empower other caggers to move forward with their problems.

Taking discussion off forum does not help other caggers and prevents oversight. With a few exceptions, none of knows who is posting or viewing threads. Which is one of the main reasons we ask that you use some discretion when using the private message facility.

What I as a moderator will not tolerate is the constant bitching and whining that goes on and it is not acceptable, where someone offers an opinion or advice, that they are criticised as either being part of the "establishment" or "getting at you" (or anyone else).

One or two members/site team are advising caution in attempting to act as Litigant in Persons on such an important issue with methods that have not yet been tested by those pushing to use them.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Citizenb,

i can see no posting asking for people to 'take of' threads on to be able to get pm's to have a chance of getting help or information before posting on the thread.

Again i ask why is the site so worried about this?every one is able to make their own minds up about what action to take or not.

UMRAM, I'm a lawyer. If you have a problem with anything I write on these threads take it up with me directly, don't go posting elsewhere thinking that you can get away with slating my valid opinion BASED ON THE LAW as it is applied in court.

You are all free to discuss whatever you want to discuss, but I will never stand aside whilst you try to coerce people into joining your activities whilst putting their homes at VERY REAL risk of possession because they think that you might have a point.

Even IF any of you were successful in the Property Chamber, it ONLY has binding effect on the case at hand. The decision isn't even binding on a future hearing at the Chamber, so you are effectively misleading people into thinking that this is a quick fix. The ONLY quick fix, notwithstanding any other claims people MIGHT have based on various other elements that might pertain specifically to their particular circumstances for which the vast majority will NEED a solicitor for, or the opinion of counsel, for someone in the midst of possession proceedings, is to find the money to pay the CMI plus something towards the arrears. Once they've secured their position, then and only then, should they look to see whether they have other things they can fight to change. To do so whilst in the midst of possession proceedings is stupid beyond belief unless there is concrete evidence of wrong-doing by the mortgagee.

I see that Marika41 is viewing this thread whilst I am typing this - I find that sad. She's in the midst of possession proceedings and is probably being swayed by the stuff in this thread because it gives false hope. Good luck to her in halting possession proceedings, one can only hope she doesn't think the information in this thread is the way to do that. And good luck to those of you who are trying to find a way out of your debts. I don't think you'll find it this way.

The system isn't corrupt, I am part of that system and I spend my time defending those facing possession proceedings (amongst other things), and I train others to do the same. If the system was corrupt, the several thousand people my scheme has assisted would all have lost their homes, instead only a very small percentage did.

You can't say the same for your methods. You have not ONE case to show evidence that your argument is valid - and I could show plenty to show it isn't, going back as far as the late 90s.

As you were. Keep to your thread and I'll stick to assisting those who need real assistance from someone who actually knows what she's doing and does it on a regular basis in court.

• Haha 2

You attibute too much power to me applecart.

There is NO issue with Site team members. All we are asking is that you conduct yourselves within the forum rules.

No Issue with site team members??? so you condone site team members referring to a thread that is successfully helping Caggers to get possession proceedings adjourned - 'fanciful'...and 'idealistic'... and you condone members of the CaG 'site team or otherwise' referring to consumers as 'desparate'...... now you know where the issue stems from...you have no pwoer to deal with that individual or individuals ....but enough power to threaten to close this thread in favor of their comments and actions taken against the very consumers who rely on this information?? IF you do not have the Power CitizenB would you be good enough to advise who has such power...who it is we should turn to to ensure the ethos of the CaG is maintained please???

You asked for a thread where you could discuss/debate - you were given this. CAG is a "self help" forum, with the understanding that all posts are designed to help further empower other caggers to move forward with their problems.

Threads can be freely started as you know..why do you give the impression that you 'granted' us some favor when no favor was required....It is 'self-help'.....consumers are supposed to be free where ever they chose to post on the thread.....why is there so much interest directed at this one???particularly by Site Team members??

Taking discussion off forum does not help other caggers and prevents oversight. With a few exceptions, none of knows who is posting or viewing threads. Which is one of the main reasons we ask that you use some discretion when using the private message facility.

CitizenB, this is not true and you and I both know it..... Caggers should be allowed to upload 'personal' data without Lenders viewing it....you do not serve your paying consumer well by denying them this facility...when Site Team Members are free to discuss their next strategy against consumers .....all behind closed doors...that's not fair and you know it....

What I as a moderator will not tolerate is the constant bitching and whining that goes on and it is not acceptable, where someone offers an opinion or advice, that they are criticised as either being part of the "establishment" or "getting at you" (or anyone else).

So I ask you again.... what are you going to do as a 'moderator' about the derogatory comments made by your team members against the paying consumer??.....if you do not tolerate it....and you now know where the source is coming from... what are you going to do........are you going to ban us...and remove this thread ......when you now know it was not me who was responsible?? Surely we have a right to know what action you intend to take??

One or two members/site team are advising caution in attempting to act as Litigant in Persons on such an important issue with methods that have not yet been tested by those pushing to use them.

If they wish to advise 'caution'... then they should do so 'respectfully'..... funny, when you thought I had made the comments you had all kinds of 'power'......now you know it is one of your own...all of a sudden....... you have no such 'power'........???

If nothing else, you have provided for us, an insight into where a consumers contributions are being deployed.....and an insight into the goings on behind the scenes of the CaG.

Cheers.

Apple

[COLOR="red"][B][CENTER]"Errors do not cease to be errors simply because they’re ratified into law.” [/CENTER][/B][/COLOR][B][CENTER] E.A. Bucchianeri[/CENTER][/B]

Lea HYT,

erm I am very surprised to see a solicitor giving this advice out on this thread,

As for the advice given on here this is what it is UNTIL and THEN when it is heard before the chamber and a ruling made one way or the other if it is in our favour then THIS WOULD BE BINDING on all other cases

AND BY THE WAY I HAVE STOPPED POSSESSION PROCEEDING NOT ONCE BUT TWICE NOW WITH THE SAME ARGUMENT IN COURT NOT ON THIS FORUM BUT BEFORE A D/J AND A C/J THE LAST BEING 1 WEEK AGO! SO IT DOES WORK

As for corrupt solicitors, well I could go on with that but I will not rise to the bait as I have had court papers go missing, legal people openly lie in court and nothing is said so i know.

Can you tell me what court you go to?

I note you do not say why it would not work?

So I will stick with this and wish you the best with yours.

The system isn't corrupt, I am part of that system and I spend my time defending those facing possession proceedings

Sadly I see and many other ordinary people see a system that is corrupt to breaking point. The aggregate debt in this country is shooting skywards even on record low interest rates. With all this debt sloshing around we are looking at elevating it even further with new initiatives to "borrow more" which in turn is already pushing prices up. We are all part of the system whether we like it or not. How much of your tax contribution is going into paying the national debt hole created by uncontrolled, unchecked lending left in the economy? How much of your tax contribution is going to repay interest on the debt? How much will that be in 5 years? 10 years? It looks like its business as usual - only accelerated. How is this system not corrupted?

Lea HYT. Thank you for taking the time to visit this thread. Given your experience, status and contributions elsewhere I believe your input could be of significant value if you are able to find some time to consider the main themes of this thread. We are not legal professionals (well none here that I know of) but we all know something is very wrong. I did not arrive here in arrears nor in financial difficulty. For me this has gone way beyond "getting out of my debts" (though bailouts are just dandy if your debts are large enough and the government wants in on the action). I wanted to understand my legal relationship with my lender I was ignored by the lender, the FOS, and the FCA and told to pay the contractual subscription, pay up in full, or face repossession. To my knowledge I never subscribed to anything. I initially sought only to clarify my relationship. Being treated like a non-citizen is what brought me here. My mortgage agreement doesnt even have a signature on it. I have read from page 1 and I have looked up every reference made by all opposing views.

Clearly anyone that is in a position in which they may lose their home, is in a desperate situation.

Equally clearly Lea-th intended no malice. You are making a mountain out of a mole hill by focusing on it, when the context was clear.

Have you seen how many reputation points Lea-th has ? that is an indication of the number of people she has helped and their gratitude for her help.

I hope following the hearing you will contribute to the legal costs of those that have followed your "advice".

Yes Mark, I am Bones

Sadly I see and many other ordinary people see a system that is corrupt to breaking point. The aggregate debt in this country is shooting skywards even on record low interest rates. With all this debt sloshing around we are looking at elevating it even further with new initiatives to "borrow more" which in turn is already pushing prices up. We are all part of the system whether we like it or not. How much of your tax contribution is going into paying the national debt hole created by uncontrolled, unchecked lending left in the economy? How much of your tax contribution is going to repay interest on the debt? How much will that be in 5 years? 10 years? It looks like its business as usual - only accelerated. How is this system not corrupted?

Here, Here....

We know what the bigger picture is, yes we do, yes we do........ well said UNRAM, Well Said : )

Apple

[COLOR="red"][B][CENTER]"Errors do not cease to be errors simply because they’re ratified into law.” [/CENTER][/B][/COLOR][B][CENTER] E.A. Bucchianeri[/CENTER][/B]

Just to put this into content, I have just now received an email saying I could say some thing about the last case before the C?J, who I fully believe was old enough and wise enough to know what he was saying and doing in court.

This person was having their home repossessed as the lender upped the rate so much he could no long afford the monthly repayments, we are talking of 560 to 1150 per month, I have not seen the LIBRO rate rise? so he and his wife were as some have said 'desperate' as they had children as well,

I went with them before the judge and made the point of ' ITS BEFORE THE PROPERTY CHAMBER WAITING FOR A DETERMINATION OF THE VALIDITY OF THE DEED.

Their AGENT who only came with 3 sheets of paper (AGAIN) then stated they know nothing of this, even thought copies of the application and notice N224 was given into them so corrupt doesn't even come into it any way we got the case adjourned until the hearing before the chamber with them paying an amount much lower than asked.

Do I trust lawyers no do lawyers lie to win their case yes

Just to put this into content, I have just now received an email saying I could say some thing about the last case before the C?J, who I fully believe was old enough and wise enough to know what he was saying and doing in court.

This person was having their home repossessed as the lender upped the rate so much he could no long afford the monthly repayments, we are talking of 560 to 1150 per month, I have not seen the LIBRO rate rise? so he and his wife were as some have said 'desperate' as they had children as well,

I went with them before the judge and made the point of ' ITS BEFORE THE PROPERTY CHAMBER WAITING FOR A DETERMINATION OF THE VALIDITY OF THE DEED.

Their AGENT who only came with 3 sheets of paper (AGAIN) then stated they know nothing of this, even thought copies of the application and notice N224 was given into them so corrupt doesn't even come into it any way we got the case adjourned until the hearing before the chamber with them paying an amount much lower than asked.

Do I trust lawyers no do lawyers lie to win their case yes

Well done Is It Me... : )

Did you read PJ's post.... Preferred told him in a letter....they did not grant power of attorney to Eurosail.......a blatant LIE.....no worries.... I pointed PJ where to find the POA and advised him to advise the Judge of his lenders perjury......job done!!!

We will catch them out......make no mistake.....

Apple

Stay focused people don't rise to the bait!

I think everyone has the right to speak on this thread. It is a shame there is so much conflict being generated. It is clear that there is a common interest... Can we be more solutions focussed? There is a problem... A rather big problem....

Edited by UNRAM

The objective of this exercise is not to get court hearings adjourned. It is to remove the lender's charge from the title registers of our homes because they have no place being there. Neither legally nor morally.

:-)

How's that for focused?

Edited by ims21

Please do not make accusations against other caggers unless you have facts to back up your claims. I have never had any reason to doubt that anyone posting on this thread has anything but the best of intentions. Is anyone has proof that I'm wrong on this, please email [email protected]

Otherwise please refrain from making offensive accusations.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Caro,

when I get the transpict I will send you a copy, there you will see that the agent states very clear that 'they know nothing of this and have had no paperwork' then when asked to make the statement under oath he would not, then when asked by the C/J how he could make that statement knowing that his clients have signed for the documents and state so??

He then said nothing thought the rest of the hearing.

I don't doubt you isitme. Neither do I doubt that Leah has helped many people stat in their homes and I think she deserves full credit for that. Her motives are not in question.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I don't doubt you isitme. Neither do I doubt that Leah has helped many people stat in their homes and I think she deserves full credit for that. Her motives are not in question.

Is this to say because of that - it is ok to call contributing consumers 'desperate'???

Add to that this thread is testimony to the FACT that to state the deeds are VOID....does not provide the Lender with a 'suspended possession order'...it provides the Borrower with an 'ADJOURNED' hearing???

Apple

[/font does any one think this is just what the solicitors for the lenders want, people arguing on here for no reason at all

its a shame that people are falling for it, don't do there job for them.

I hear you,..... no it is not about that Is It Me.....

It goes much deeper....let me paint you a scenario.....

The Lender places a 'stooge'.... that 'stooge' poses as the consumers 'friend'.... helping them - showing them how to make out an I&E form, even assists them to stave off 'possession'....shows the Consumer how to MAINTAIN....PAYMENTS.....it is any form of surety of those 'payments' that the SPV requires......a suspended possession order...keeps the consumer in 'check'.....fear of loss...fear of loss of the family home.........the consumer 'pays'......

Then we.... find that ....hang on a minute....we can go into court....we can say...'oi, the deed is void'.......the lender is not happy with that....this can cause the money to stop coming through......

What would you do??

Fight tooth and nail to tell consumers....that's what!!!...............'don't follow that deed thread'..... 'don't waste time doing what that deed thread says...you fill in this I & E form.... it's a tried and tested way of keeping your home'......

Give the scenario some thought.... consider what is happening....look at the full picture......we have issues in the field and in the camp to deal with.......

Apple

[/font does any one think this is just what the solicitors for the lenders want, people arguing on here for no reason at all

its a shame that people are falling for it, don't do there job for them.

I'm not fighting with anyone. I've even been offering the lender an amicable way out from day one.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3706 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks