style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3810 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

RLP cannot do ANYTHING at all apart from threaten you.

Nothing.

Nadda.

Zilch.

Zero.

Can you give us some background on why you got a letter from them?

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

I was in superdrug and I was checking the item I have open the box and the security guard came and told me come with me in the room and told me why you open the box give me you ID and address and that's it .And after tag this letter know

Your employer will not know about it, nor can RLP tell your employer about it. The letter is a standard RLP threatogram designed to make you worried enough to pay them money which they are not entitled to. Read some similar threads on this forum.

Any advice given is done so on the assumption that recipients will also take professional advice where appropriate.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

DONATE HERE

If I have been helpful in any way - please feel free to click on the STAR to the left!

What about Home office and Ukba because I'm applied for some documents do you think the can have that info.And airports as well or the can see nothing,police as well ?

What about Home office and Ukba because I'm applied for some documents do you think the can have that info.And airports as well or the can see nothing,police as well ?

You are blowing this out of all proportion.

RLP can do nothing of the sort.

You can either ignore them or you can write to them just a simple very short letter....

"Dear sirs,

Any liability to you or your client is denied

Yours faithfully"

Nothing more.

Ok thanks.Does any one has the same experience from before I just need to know how is going to continuing and what they will do in a future.And do you know how to check my CRR?

You need to do some reading of the other RLP threads....there are many people who have gone through this.

RLP will probably send you a few more letters which will be full of nonsense designed to intimidate and frighten you into paying them. Do not be fooled by them.

They cannot take you to court.

This will not result in a criminal record.

totally ignore them

little fleecers

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Yes is there a way to check my criminal record for free

No, not for free. As far as I remember you can go to the Police Station and pay a fee and collect it some days later.

I really don't know why you are so hung up about this criminal record business though.

You have been told a number of times that this WILL NOT FEATURE ON ANY RECORD

• 4 weeks later...

As always, IGNORE it.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D