• Tweets

• They can still write to you after the 14 day limit but they can only pursue the driver as they have lost the ability to chase the keeper. I hope that you have not divulged who was driving. Never talk to these guys on the phone. They lie and harass as well as taping conversations. Only write and do not appeal as they never agree that the motorist is right. Please reply to the questions on post 2 so we can give you the best advice to avoid paying these crooks.
    • Hi   I think you also need to send this company a Subject Access Request (SAR) simply asking for 'ALL DATA' that simple phrase covers whichever format they hold it in whether it be written, email phone recording etc.   They then have 30 Calendar day to respond only once they have acknowledged receipt of your SAR request. note a SAR if now Free   As for them stating they don't have to stop processing your data they need to comply with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018 (GDPR) which is now part of Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA)   This link breaks down the GDPR so its easier to understand your rights:  https://www.privacy-regulation.eu/en/index.htm    
    • There is so much wrong with their WS. You stopped for a very short time yet she seems to equate that as being parked! That flies in the face of what parking means. There have been several cases in Court where Judges have defined the meaning of parked. Not one of them describes it as stopping for a few minutes with the engine running and the driver remaining in the vehicle. And why on earth is POFA being included on s28? The airport comes under Byelaws and that land is specifically not covered by POFA. Then on s30 she cites  Parking Eye v Beavis talking aboiut establishing a contract between the parking company and the motorist to park! then from s33 to s40 they are trying to bamboozle the Court by trying to minimise the effect of the Byelaws.It is the borough of Southend on Sea that decides the rules there- https://d1z15fh6odiy9s.cloudfront.net/files/sen-byelaws-1983-297c76b8. S12 and s13 confirm that the signs erected by the Council are the ones to be observed. You can also use the Forum search box and cases that have been won against VCS above. s46 The claimant submits the signs are not prohibitive!  The dictionary description of" Prohibitive"- (of a law or rule) forbidding or restricting something.  If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck...Is she dumb or what. s47 Further misdirection-this is nothing to do with parking s48 refers to the" lawful occupier" not the landowner which is Southend Council.  I end up going back to s5 which gives the impression that VCS complies totally with  their Code of Practice and therefore you, the motorist must be guilty. yet Time and time again VCS loses in Court because they have not complied with their CoP. The Parking Prankster indicates some of them.  http://parking-prankster.blogspot.com/2017/02/ and in the case below they took someone to Court knowing that they did not have the right to take this person to Court at all. http://nebula.wsimg.com/e3da92cb966c72de63ec1f98605c2954?AccessKeyId=4CB8F2392A09CF228A46&disposition=0&alloworigin=1   VCS v Ms O C8DP9D8C Birmingham 1/8/2017 this was taking a motorist to Court  when the contract for the car park was down to Excel. VCS have lost many cases in Court knowing that they did not have the right to sue as there was no contract between them and motorists-total breach of their CoP and should have put their ability to access motorists data  were it not for the weakness of DVLA and the IPC. VCS v Ms M. 3QZ53955 25/01/2016 Claim discontinued. Costs awarded to motorist. as above-masquerading as Excel yet again.
    • Public backs debt enforcement to support vital public services - survey | CIVEA View the full article
    • Hi   Welcome to CAG   Please be patient I am sure others will be along to offer you there wisdom.   Looking after someone else's child: https://www.gov.uk/looking-after-someone-elses-child   Can I also say that you should be proud at taking the children on and looking after them due to the circumstances for such a long time.        
  • Our picks

• @curryspcworld @TeamKnowhowUK - Samsung 75 8K TV - completely broken by Currys. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/426151-samsung-75-8k-tv-completely-broken-by-currys/&do=findComment&comment=5069075
      • 4 replies
    • @skinnyfoodco Skinny Foods. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/426130-skinny-foods/&do=findComment&comment=5068996
      • 8 replies
    • I’m in desperate need of help

I bought some clothes online in may through Evans and paid through PayPal
      returned them all seven days later

I waited the 14days for my refund and no refund came
      I put in a dispute through PayPal but I didn’t get any emails to escalate the case - PayPal closed it. 
      evans said they couldn’t refund the money because PayPal have cancelled the refund because of the open dispute

I contacted PayPal
      they said the dispute had been closed but Evans at no point had attempted a refund.
      fast forward to today

I’ve got copies of numerous messages sent to and from twitter messages as it’s the only way I can contact them
      I’ve also contacted their customer service too
      all I get is PayPal have cancelled refund because dispute is still open.

I have proved that the dispute is closed
      I have got an email saying that if Evans sent the refund they would accept it
      but up until the date I got the email they have not once attempted a refund .

I have sent them a letter before court email
      I have even offered to have the full refund as a gift card just to get this sorted !

I’m literally at the end of my tether and don’t know where to turn next !

i suffer with mental health issues and this is affecting my health and I’d saved the money for a year to buy these clothes as I’m on a low income .
    • In desperate need of help. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/425244-in-desperate-need-of-help/&do=findComment&comment=5067040
      • 29 replies

Help And Hello To All!!Unhappy NAT WEST CUSTM.**WON**

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4872 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi To everybody!!

I am new here and not entirely sure how it works yet.There is however one thing I AM very sure of and that is that I have had it with the Nat West!!:x £35 they charged me for being overdrawn by only £2 with not even having an overdraft anyway.So I have had enough and I WILL be getting all the money back they have taken!!!

• Haha 1

If my advice has helped please click my scales

Should you require any further help feel free to pm me.

Nat West 2nd Acc

Prelim letter sent 8th Feb '07

:) Full Settlement Offer 24th Feb '07:)

:pMONEY BACK IN ACC ON MARCH THE FIRST '07:p

Nat West 1st Acc

Filed at court 2nd of Feb '07

Acknowledged on 15th of Feb '07

:rolleyes: Defence submitted 1st March 2007 :rolleyes:

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Trish...i'm new aswell and can i say that i am less than happy with NASTYWEST also! I do have an overdraft limit but whilst suffering other financial difficulties they pushed me that little bit further by charging me, in 1 month, 316+ in charges! Needless to say they will be receiving letters from me in the near future.....

• Haha 1

Hi emjale69

Thank's for replying!!

The more I read through other peoples stories with Nasty West the more I am encouraged to do something about it!!I really feel for you as we too have been there with other financial difficulties and no one to help and the bank making things worse!!Dont give up whatever you do and fight them :) !!I was on the phone to them for an hour today and got a refund for them charges and it cost me a lot of nerves but I fund an inner strenght I did not know I had!!:?: And this was just the beginning!!!Stay strong and get them!!!All the best to you.

Nat West 2nd Acc

Nat West 1st Acc

Hi and Welcome

Go for it both of you - You will get your and I repeat your money back.

I have just had a cheque arrive today for the full amount claimed plus interest plus my Moneyclaim fee !!

NatWest will appear to be stubborn and will tell you to take them to court - this is the norm !!

Just be strong,be patient and follow the procedure correctly sticking to your timescales and you will be successful,I am sure.

There is plenty of help on here and even if it seems a daft question - just ask !! - There will be plenty of others that will also be wanting to ask it.

Do read the FAQ's and read up on as many other posts as you can - before you fire off that first letter!!

Good Luck !! (not that you will need it!!)

• Haha 1

NatWest

01-08-06 - Request for refund sent etc followed by all the other nonsense!!

18-10-06 - Settled in full - DONATION to site made:)

Woolwich

01/08/06 - Prelim letter sent

03/08/06 - Acknowledge letter received from Woolwich

18/08/06 - 2nd letter from Woolwich

21/08/06 - Acknowledge letter received from Barclays

13/09/06 - Offer letter received

19/09/06 - Confirmed I will settle at my amount sent

06/10/06 - No reply so LBA sent

02/11/06 - MCOL filed

21/11/06 - Acknowledged rec

05-12-06 - AQ rec & returned

23-03-07 - Court date!!

Capital One x2

16/11/06 - S.A.R Rec

Wifes Capital One x 2

18/11/06 - S.A.R Rec

Hi

Thank's so so much for the encouragement!!I will be sorting out the first letter asking for the statements for the last six years tomorrow.Nat West here I come!!I must admit that I am a little nervous...... so we will see how it goes.I do have one question and am hoping that someone could be so kind in pointing me in the right direction!!

In 1999 we took out a NWB credit card.Then in 2000-2002 my husband had an accident at work ,was put on half pay and during that time we could no longer afford the repayments etc.The debt got sold on to a company called moorcroft,and we still struggled with the repayments.We then never heard from them again and then earlier this year we took advise from the cccs and wrote to everybody had replies from everyone exept NWB.We wrote to them again in August this year and only today received a reply stating that the debt is now being dealt with by Triumph Asset Services a trading name of Allied International Credit limited.

Where do we stand with these people and can we get statements for this too??And also maybe recover some charges??If someone could give me some guidance on this I would be so so gratefull!!

Many thank's!!

Nat West 2nd Acc

Nat West 1st Acc

Hi

I am not sure on the answer to your question but I think that as the debt has been sold on to this company you may have a job on your hands !!

Sure that someone can help though......

Good luck with NatWest and will keep an eye on your progress

Please do shout if you need any help

Regards

NatWest

01-08-06 - Request for refund sent etc followed by all the other nonsense!!

18-10-06 - Settled in full - DONATION to site made:)

Woolwich

01/08/06 - Prelim letter sent

03/08/06 - Acknowledge letter received from Woolwich

18/08/06 - 2nd letter from Woolwich

21/08/06 - Acknowledge letter received from Barclays

13/09/06 - Offer letter received

19/09/06 - Confirmed I will settle at my amount sent

06/10/06 - No reply so LBA sent

02/11/06 - MCOL filed

21/11/06 - Acknowledged rec

05-12-06 - AQ rec & returned

23-03-07 - Court date!!

Capital One x2

16/11/06 - S.A.R Rec

Wifes Capital One x 2

18/11/06 - S.A.R Rec

As far as I know you can still claim it back and as the amountis now in dispute the DCA has to freeze it until it is all sorted. Try starting a thread in the NAtwest section where a mod or site helper can guide you and have a good read thru the FAQs etc and do some searching on the forums.

• Haha 1

Ex CAG helper ^_^

Hi Cheddar

Thank's for that!!I have been reading through the FAQ'S tirelessly..... such a lot to get through.Please would you be so kind and tell me how to start a "thread" please!?:confused:

Thanx

Nat West 2nd Acc

Nat West 1st Acc

Of course if you click on Consumer Action Group at the top of this thread and scroll down you will see the natwest forum at the top left there is a button marked 'Start Thread' click on that and give your thread a name and post your question there hun.

Ex CAG helper ^_^

Hi

Thank's so so much for the encouragement!!I will be sorting out the first letter asking for the statements for the last six years tomorrow.Nat West here I come!!I must admit that I am a little nervous...... so we will see how it goes.I do have one question and am hoping that someone could be so kind in pointing me in the right direction!!

In 1999 we took out a NWB credit card.Then in 2000-2002 my husband had an accident at work ,was put on half pay and during that time we could no longer afford the repayments etc.The debt got sold on to a company called moorcroft,and we still struggled with the repayments.We then never heard from them again and then earlier this year we took advise from the cccs and wrote to everybody had replies from everyone exept NWB.We wrote to them again in August this year and only today received a reply stating that the debt is now being dealt with by Triumph Asset Services a trading name of Allied International Credit limited.

Where do we stand with these people and can we get statements for this too??And also maybe recover some charges??If someone could give me some guidance on this I would be so so gratefull!!

Nat West 2nd Acc

Nat West 1st Acc

This is for cheddar!!

Thank you so much for your help!!!!:-)

Will keep you posted as to what I can find out tomorrow about the DCA and where I stand with them.

All the best to you!!

Nat West 2nd Acc

Nat West 1st Acc

I started my claims on NW cc's last week & got a response yesterday from Kay Gregory, Senior Customer Advisor, Customer Care Team, NW Cards Customer Services, Customer Contact Centre, POBox 5747, Southend on Sea, SS1 9AJ

Might be worth going direct to her than just sending request for info into a central office.....Good luck !

M-Stanley, Marbles , Barclaycard,Cap 1, NW CC's x 3, NWest, MBNA , HSBC CC ALL WON

Outstanding

Halifax initial 11/10 acknowledged 19/10 LBA 25/10

LTSB initial 12/10 LBA 26/10

Barclays initial 3/10,response 9/10 LBA 17/10,MCOL 1/11, defence &AQ 10/12

Bof Ireland mort' S.A.R 16/10, initial 23/11, LBA 7/12,MCOL 23/12

NatWest home loans S.A.R sent 23/10,Initial 16/12, LBA 6/1

NatWest business a/c initial 9/11, LBA 25/11, MCOL 9/12, AQ 20/1,cheque recieved 17/2 but had to send it back !!

HSBC c/a AQ returned 17/2

HSBC bus' a/c MCOL 17/2

Hi Shelty

May I ask what there reply was by any chance?

Nat West 2nd Acc

Nat West 1st Acc

St'd looking into it blah blah blah. If no further response by the middle of next week I'll hit them with the LBA stage.

M-Stanley, Marbles , Barclaycard,Cap 1, NW CC's x 3, NWest, MBNA , HSBC CC ALL WON

Outstanding

NatWest business a/c initial 9/11, LBA 25/11, MCOL 9/12, AQ 20/1,cheque recieved 17/2 but had to send it back !!

HSBC bus' a/c MCOL 17/2

Good On You We Are Sending Our First Sar Letter Today On Way To Post Office right Now:d

Nat West 2nd Acc

Nat West 1st Acc

:D :D :D :D FIRST SAR SENT GOD THIS FEELS SO SO GOOD!!!!:p

Nat West 2nd Acc

Nat West 1st Acc

Just got to wait for that tatty brown envelope now, just like everyone else, containing those statements, then the sums begin.

Good Luck!:razz:

IF MY COMMENTS HAVE HELPED PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES

Don't be like the banks - give a little back

:D NAT WEST - WON - £4282.36:D

Hi Deller1

Thank's for that.Cant wait to tally it all up,although i'm sort of dreading to see how much they have had out of us so far!!!Just imagine they could have got away with it all if we hadn't of found this website!!!!

Heres hoping all goes well for you.

Many kind regards Trish:)

Nat West 2nd Acc

Nat West 1st Acc

The way I look at is the more they've had out of us the more they've gotta pay back, PLUS INTEREST!

They will be beaten, by you, me, and everyone else!!!

GOOD LUCK TRISH and evereyone else!!

:D SAR delivered by special delivery TODAY!!!:lol: That's the one to NAT WEST Credit Cards,so today we will be sending an SAR about our Nasty west Advantage Gold account.:D

Again Deller1 and everyone else thank's for the kind words of encouragement,I cant tell you all how glad we are to have found you!!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!:)

Nat West 2nd Acc

Nat West 1st Acc

We're all in the same boat and must stick together throughout!

We will win!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is becoming a habit now, as you'll see from my signiture !! Just sent off a SAR to NW mortgages aswell after finding a section on the site about early redemption charges. Not sure if they will have effected you, but if they have, that's where the BIG money can be got !! Keep going....good luck !

Outstanding

HSBC bus' a/c MCOL 17/2

YEAH YEAH lalalala...... got our first confirmation letter confirming that they have received our SAR regarding NAT WEST CREDIT CARD!!! :grin: Mrs M carpenter Writes : I confirm safe receipt of your £10 cheque and that copy statements will be sent to you within the 40-day timescale,detailing the required information.

Further more we sent of our second SAR with regards to our Advantage Gold account.:D

OHHH cant wait!!!

Hope your ALL ok and getting on ok with everything!!

Nat West 2nd Acc

Nat West 1st Acc