job seekers money not in bank

bcham
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3992 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

any one else having this problem ,i noticed last week i had around £50 extra in my account.

but today when normally money goes in after signing on last thursday,theirs nothing in.my account they should be two weeks money £142?

i rang them today,after 10 mins with lots of questions and trying to explain on my mobile phone i was asked to ring another number,i rang the other number same thing,why is it so hard to explain my payment has not gone in to my bank.,any way another 15mins,and told to ring another number (nightmare)eventually got thru to a manager and told me he would ring me back,an hour later he rang apologizing saying my signing evidence had not been updated,and my money would be in tomorrow,so cost me over a fiver in calls but now sorted,

i rang them today,after 10 mins with lots of questions and trying to explain on my mobile phone i was asked to ring another number,i rang the other number same thing,why is it so hard to explain my payment has not gone in to my bank.,any way another 15mins,and told to ring another number (nightmare)eventually got thru to a manager and told me he would ring me back,an hour later he rang apologizing saying my signing evidence had not been updated,and my money would be in tomorrow,so cost me over a fiver in calls but now sorted,

Sorry to hear that, what a nightmare