company parking it van in residential spots

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3998 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

OK

where I live we have limited parking free public parking, but it is just about enough for all of us (south Warrington area)

now all of a sudden 3 to 4 vans (transits and pick-ups) all from the exact same company have started parking over night in the spaces.

meaning some of us have been forced to park in the next street, and getting the evil eye from the people who's houses we have been forced to park in front of.

the companies address is in Runcorn

I find it highly unlikely that 4 people from the same company have all just moved into our street complete with their works vans in the same week.

suggestions?

Edited by cirian75

If its free PUBLIC parking, unfortunately there is nothing you can do but ask the drivers not to park there.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

A letter of complaint to the company may be more productive along the lines that although you realise they are legally allowed to park there, it is causing extreme inconveience for residents and asking that their drivers show consideration by parking elsewhere.

Have they brought in parking restrictions in streets close to you?

We have the same problem which started about six months ago, not with company vehicles, but with people who go to the university about a mile away. The streets closer to the university brought in residents' parking and so now everyone parks in our street, together with commuters who park every day and get the bus into town. We are sick of it. Most of us don't want residents' parking but will probably have to get it.

I'm wondering if a similar displacement is causing your problem and your street has been identified as a good place to park their company vehicles for free.