style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4003 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

this has been going round in my head after the neighbours received a bailiff visit for a council fine

you cant use an n245 for TEC warrant of execution. my question is could you use it to get the judge to make an order to make monthly payments

top and tail is bailiffs bill is for £500 who wont accept monthly payments. saying he just wants the car (which is hidden) council just say its out of their hands and must only deal with the baliffs

out of time has been dismissed

:???: what me. never heard of you never had a debt with you.

this has been going round in my head after the neighbours received a bailiff visit for a council fine

you cant use an n245 for TEC warrant of execution. my question is could you use it to get the judge to make an order to make monthly payments

top and tail is bailiffs bill is for £500 who wont accept monthly payments. saying he just wants the car (which is hidden) council just say its out of their hands and must only deal with the baliffs

out of time has been dismissed

Doubt it as there is no 'judge' involved. The opportunity to pay a reduced amount would of already been given long before a 'warrant' was issued. The only option at this stage would be to apply to the TEC to ask for the 'warrant' to be suspended but you would need real grounds for doing so.

Please Note

The advice I offer will be based on the information given by the person needing it. All my advice is based on my experiences and knowledge gained in working in the motor and passenger transport industries in various capacities. Although my advice will always be sincere, it should be used as guidence only.

I would always urge to seek face to face professional advice for clarification prior to taking any action.

Please click my reputation 'star' button at the bottom of my profile window on the left if you found my advice useful.

What grounds could use

Only one she's got is that she's got no money

That, i'm afraid won't work. The TEC will simply throw it out. If that is the only defense she has of not being liable for the original penalty or that she hasn't received the associated notices, then it simply mean the bailiffs will continue to pursue.

Please Note

The advice I offer will be based on the information given by the person needing it. All my advice is based on my experiences and knowledge gained in working in the motor and passenger transport industries in various capacities. Although my advice will always be sincere, it should be used as guidence only.

I would always urge to seek face to face professional advice for clarification prior to taking any action.

Please click my reputation 'star' button at the bottom of my profile window on the left if you found my advice useful.

yes

left a letter you owe £495. she called them and they said they wont go into a payment plan because the have levied on the car (never seen the car. got reg from PNC) and it will cover the debt. car now hidden

:???: what me. never heard of you never had a debt with you.