You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

Sign in to follow this  
OdaPacket

Proof of identification ?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 5010 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have sent the same typed letter to four accounts i am claiming against and have just realised that one account ,that i closed a couple of years ago,does not know me at my current address.:eek:

The letter reads "the above address is the one you normally use to communicate to me and has been proof enough of my identification"

Obviously this is not correct and i am looking to send them proof of my identification to be attached to my S.A.R before they use this as a delay tactic and send it back to me on day 40 !! :|

Does anybody know what proof i need to send and weather this is accepable practice (asking for it to be attached to my S.A.R ?) Thank you :smile:

Yorkshire Bank:S.A.R sent 16/10/06;Confirmation 10/11/06, ;Statements received in full 14/11/06;Prelim sent 21/11/06 for £3,643.;22/11/06 prelim aknowledged,repayment refused.Claim flled

Yorkshire Bank Visa:S.A.R sent 16/10/06;Confirmation 10/11/06 as above.;S.A.R. reminder sent 15/11/06

Barclays Bank:S.A.R sent 16/10/06 ;Statements received in full 28/10/06 ;Prelim sent 04/11/06 for £1,350; 06/11/06 confirmation of prelim ,investigating claim.;L.B.A sent 24/11/06,Claim filed

Barclaycard:S.A.R sent 16/10/06 ;Partial statements received 18/10/06 back to 01/05/04.Sent reminder letter 21/10/06.Received second fob off letter 25/10/06;Estimated missing statements/sent prelim for £1,701.28 14/11/06 (contractual interest)LBA sent

Halifax: ; S.A.R sent 16/10/06;Reminder sent 15/11/06;Statements received in full 20/22/06;

Its normal to use a utility bill or similar, one less than three months old would be good.

I used htis approach on a couple of accounts and had no problem.

HTH

Glenn

Kick the shAbbey Habit

Where were you? Next time please

Abbey 1st claim -Charges repaid, default removed, interest paid (8% apr) costs paid, Abbey peed off; priceless

Abbey 2nd claim, two Accs - claim issued 30-03-07

Barclaycard - Settled cheque received

Egg 2 accounts ID sent 29/07

Co-op Claim issued 30-03-07

GE Capital (Store Cards) ICO says theyve been naughty

MBNA - Settled in Full

GE Capital (1st National) Settled

Lombard Bank - SAR sent 16.02.07

MBNA are not your friends, they will settle but you need to make sure its on your terms -read here

Glenn Vs MBNA

I used a driving licence photocopied at local branch, stamped by staff then forwarded to hq by recorded delivery.:razz:

hsbc

Claim served on 13-08-2006

full refund .19-08-2006,

23-08-06 cheque arrived £580-deal.:D

capital one .

Filed claim against 16-08-2006 for £340.

Capital one 02-09-06 offer £383 refund to account.deal:D

Abbey Data Protection Act 4-07-06

issued court claim for £189 16-10-06

waitng for allocation nov21-11-06:cool:

Pleae make a donation to site, when you win-- I DID

Sign in to follow this