style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2134 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

The way i won, in the end was by making a formal complaint and having it all ready to send to their trade association.

I would suggest. prior to a LBA that you do that and follow it up with a complaint to the fos.

In your complaint make it very clear what you expect them to do and the consequences if they do not.

For example

You are in breach of contract as on x y z dates you rolled over without my permission and did not attempt to take the contractual amount. If you do not refund x by xxxxxx i will have no option but to escalate this to your trade association and the fos.

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .

The way i won, in the end was by making a formal complaint and having it all ready to send to their trade association.

I would suggest. prior to a LBA that you do that and follow it up with a complaint to the fos.

In your complaint make it very clear what you expect them to do and the consequences if they do not.

For example

You are in breach of contract as on x y z dates you rolled over without my permission and did not attempt to take the contractual amount. If you do not refund x by xxxxxx i will have no option but to escalate this to your trade association and the fos.

Thank you very much Fletch.

Victory!

I sent a formal complaint, and pointed out that they were in breach of contract; breach of their customer charter and therefore in breach of CPUTR 2008 (supplying misleading information). I asked for £120 back, and reminded them they would be charged more than that if I opened a complaint with the FOS, and that my other rights extend to filing a complaint with the OFT, the CCTA, and the possibility of legal action.

They've agreed to refund the £120 :D

Well done. They're ignoring me :) looks like its one for FOS.

Have you sent a formal complaint by recorded post? They have 8 weeks to resolve it from the date of receipt. Only after that point can you get the FOS involved. Their customer charter gives them five days to acknowledge receipt.

Address your complaint to:

Ariste Holding Limited

2 Reavell Place

Ipswich

IP2 0ET

By email. However I have them saved and I also have replies from 2 different people acknowledging the complaint.

Victory!

I sent a formal complaint, and pointed out that they were in breach of contract; breach of their customer charter and therefore in breach of CPUTR 2008 (supplying misleading information). I asked for £120 back, and reminded them they would be charged more than that if I opened a complaint with the FOS, and that my other rights extend to filing a complaint with the OFT, the CCTA, and the possibility of legal action.

They've agreed to refund the £120 :D

Excellent well done:whoo:

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

And it's now in my bank account :)

Nice one. Chased it up and I should have a refund in the next few hours.

Its ok. Prob an attack of the forum gremlins

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

I got an alert from this thread. The user lesly had success reclaiming some money from Cash Genie, but there's no post here?

Prob a PDL tout, or someone whose post violated forum guidelines.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

click cash genie in blue up the top

it has its own thread d now

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here