Cash Genie automatic rollovers

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3906 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The way i won, in the end was by making a formal complaint and having it all ready to send to their trade association.

I would suggest. prior to a LBA that you do that and follow it up with a complaint to the fos.

In your complaint make it very clear what you expect them to do and the consequences if they do not.

For example

You are in breach of contract as on x y z dates you rolled over without my permission and did not attempt to take the contractual amount. If you do not refund x by xxxxxx i will have no option but to escalate this to your trade association and the fos.

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .

The way i won, in the end was by making a formal complaint and having it all ready to send to their trade association.

I would suggest. prior to a LBA that you do that and follow it up with a complaint to the fos.

In your complaint make it very clear what you expect them to do and the consequences if they do not.

For example

You are in breach of contract as on x y z dates you rolled over without my permission and did not attempt to take the contractual amount. If you do not refund x by xxxxxx i will have no option but to escalate this to your trade association and the fos.

Thank you very much Fletch.

• 2 weeks later...

Victory!

I sent a formal complaint, and pointed out that they were in breach of contract; breach of their customer charter and therefore in breach of CPUTR 2008 (supplying misleading information). I asked for £120 back, and reminded them they would be charged more than that if I opened a complaint with the FOS, and that my other rights extend to filing a complaint with the OFT, the CCTA, and the possibility of legal action.

They've agreed to refund the £120 :D

Have you sent a formal complaint by recorded post? They have 8 weeks to resolve it from the date of receipt. Only after that point can you get the FOS involved. Their customer charter gives them five days to acknowledge receipt.

Address your complaint to:

Ariste Holding Limited

2 Reavell Place

Ipswich

IP2 0ET

Victory!

I sent a formal complaint, and pointed out that they were in breach of contract; breach of their customer charter and therefore in breach of CPUTR 2008 (supplying misleading information). I asked for £120 back, and reminded them they would be charged more than that if I opened a complaint with the FOS, and that my other rights extend to filing a complaint with the OFT, the CCTA, and the possibility of legal action.

They've agreed to refund the £120 :D

Excellent well done:whoo:

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

• 2 months later...

Its ok. Prob an attack of the forum gremlins

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Prob a PDL tout, or someone whose post violated forum guidelines.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

click cash genie in blue up the top

it has its own thread d now

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...