Help required with Income/Expenditure Budget

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3868 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all!

I am trying to do an Income and Expenditure budget. I would like to know what exactly I can budget for and what amounts I can put down?

Obviously I would like it to be as reasonable as possible, but at the same time I don't want to end up completely skint at the end of each month.

If anyone can help or point me in the right direction, I would be very grateful!

Perhaps somebody has an example. Anything will do!

You can PM me, if you do not want your examples shown publicly!

Many Thanks!

Jeff.

Hi Jeff, I use an excel spreadsheet which does the calcualations for me each month.

It has spaces for every incoming amount and then I've filled in the regular outgoings (utilities, council tax, mortgage/rent etc)-then there are spaces for variables. Then it adds and subtracts the relevant bits and I cry for a little while :wink: and then dust myself off!!

Would be happy to somehow get it to you-it would be a blank template that you're welcome to. In fact, anyone else who wants a copy if welcome also

D

• 2 years later...
hi, does anybody know how much is considered reasonable for a couples living allowance CCCs say £250 a month: our dogs eat more than that!

I put any expenses for pets in a seperate column.

Living expenses for a couple are exactly that, anything else is other expenses!

Jeff.

• 3 years later...
  • 5 months later...