BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2478 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

They are heavily biased. The fact that they stated that it is perfectly acceptable for a member of National Rail staff to set fire to an object, but if anyone else does so they will be arrested is proof of this. They will be dealt with appropriately

Might appear that way, but it's probably more the fact that the Home Office force didn't understand the Railway. The BTP probably meant that it's acceptable to burn a ticket in this way for railway staff, but a customer would be in breach of Railway Byelaw 3 if they tried it. Railway Staff are not bound by certain Byelaws if acting in the course of their duties.

OP is removing All there posts now,that tells you something !

Ahh well, no one can be faulted for trying to help him as far as I can see.

And if it's by magic,most of the OP post re-appear !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just say No to 0870 and 0845 Numbers,Use

http://www.saynoto0870.com/search.php

Last thing I'm going to say on this matter as using this website about rail problems is completely pointless when too many people here work for the company and seem to have a protect their own mentality. The way you get spoken to around here just for wanting justice against members of National Rail staff, who aren't above the law, is disgusting.

I spoke to the station manager, and as all the rail employees that posted in this thread full well know, the RPO was completely in the wrong and I did nothing wrong. Snatching the ticket was perhaps the wrong thing to do, but apparently reasonable given the circumstances. You guys aren't as powerful as you like to think.

This isn't the first time the RPO has behaved out of line, so my complaint will be taken seriously. My photocard and tickets have been returned to me. The RPO has even decided to burn some of the tickets that were within my wallet. There was no need for him to have done this at all.

As the CCTV footage proves my story, you can either choose to believe that this incident took place as described, or continue to disbelieve me. If you want to believe that I set up a studio replicating the station's ticket office, hired actors resembling the staff, staged the entire incident and then hacked their system to replace the original CCTV footage with this, then that's your decision.

Last thing I'm going to say on this matter as using this website about rail problems is completely pointless when too many people here work for the company and seem to have a protect their own mentality. The way you get spoken to around here just for wanting justice against members of National Rail staff, who aren't above the law, is disgusting.

I spoke to the station manager, and as all the rail employees that posted in this thread full well know, the RPO was completely in the wrong and I did nothing wrong. Snatching the ticket was perhaps the wrong thing to do, but apparently reasonable given the circumstances. You guys aren't as powerful as you like to think.

This isn't the first time the RPO has behaved out of line, so my complaint will be taken seriously. My photocard and tickets have been returned to me. The RPO has even decided to burn some of the tickets that were within my wallet. There was no need for him to have done this at all.

As the CCTV footage proves my story, you can either choose to believe that this incident took place as described, or continue to disbelieve me. If you want to believe that I set up a studio replicating the station's ticket office, hired actors resembling the staff, staged the entire incident and then hacked their system to replace the original CCTV footage with this, then that's your decision.

Your correct ...

Don't believe anything you posted especially after trying to delete All your posts in this thread,then re posting them....

Bye ...:whoo:

Just say No to 0870 and 0845 Numbers,Use

http://www.saynoto0870.com/search.php

Out of curiosity, what station did this take place at? I see you've chosen to ignore my previous post.

What a sad dream world you must live in. Neither rail staff, or the travelling public are above the law.

There is NO EVIDENCE in your posts of wrong doing, just your opinion, to which you are of course entitled. If there was evidence I am sure that Police would have been more interested.

Perhaps you should bear in mind that Rail Companies revenue protection & prosecution staff do talk to each other too.

Out of curiosity, what station did this take place at? I see you've chosen to ignore my previous post.

It's been asked a few times Stigy, but it seems that the OP is never going to reveal the truth of the matter voluntarily

going by a past thread

ey

is his local one

dx

This thread is being closed now as it is serving no purpose.

Just wanted to thank the contributors who have responded to this story.

Thread closed

If I have helped you please leave me a message by clicking my star

1. Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

3. Reclaim Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

4. The CAG Interest Tutorial

Read Here

5. Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors?

Read Here

6. Staying Calm About Debt

Read Here

7. Thinking of a Full & Final Settlement?

Read Here

How To Upload Documents To Cag

Instructions

I DON'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM BUT IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are perhaps inappropriate for posting on the main forum. Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you receive a private message which you consider abusive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate, whether it be about yourself or other members, please report it using the "report" icon

If you are approached (or have been approached) by private message with an offer of help "Off Forum" or with a view to asking you to visit another website, please inform the site team via the report icon, especially if this results in a request for a fee. Remember, this is for your own protection

my views are my own and are given in good faith to try and help people. Please seek professional advice on your case if necessary

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2478 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you