style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4004 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:-)]Just found this in a very old thread of mine, it was written by R&B after we had been talking about the fact that DCA's will hang up on you as soon as they realise you have become empowered and will no longer take their persistent bull. Next they stop phoning altogether, just as you were gaining the confidence and knowledge to help yourself................

Here it is, it might make you laugh.............................................................

TELEPHONE HARRSSMENT, THE LACK OF..

Dear sir,

i write in relation to the above and your complete lack of backbone when threatened with anything at all. I would like to point out that several other companies in the same business as yourselves take absolutely no notice of anything I say or write, indeed they take no notice of anything that the Courts, Office Of Fair Trading and even the Government say or write either, leaving you sadly lacking in the harrassment trouser department.

I would like an explanation, on the phone. Please do NOT try and write as i shall refuse it at the door, causing undue embarrassment to the postman and, depending on the local trade union representative, a potential all out strike in the postal services. This would further inconvenience yourselves as you would be unable to send any futile attempts at frightening people into paying sums they simply cannot afford, by saying that you MAY send a chap who blocks out the sun at midday to collect our childrens toys or even our children, in order that they be sold to Madonna at some future stage should Malawi run out of 4 year olds.

However, may I point out that I find it disgusting that recently, my children have not been woken at 9pm by your persistent calling on home and mobile phones, I have not received threats of CCJs, Charging Orders, possession orders or bailiffs ringing in my ears when I finally attempt to allow my eyelids to meet at 4am and I can have a normal phone call with friends and family for more than 5 minutes without the bleeping interruptions of caller waiting every 60 seconds. A situation Im sure you will agree is highly unsatisfactory.

What I Require:

I require you to put my number back into that computer algorithm which allows phone calls at intervals deliberately designed to annoy the living hell out of human beings. I require regular calls from your staff direct, such that I may explain, in full detail, my financial situation from the age of 17 to the present day, including the unforgivable exhuberance of a pic n mix in the summer of 1985, so that once finished they can still ask "so do you have a debit or credit card to cover the arrears today?"

In essence I miss you. There is no chance of me paying you the sums requested as once I do I will no longer be able to receive those wonderfully stereo-typed calls from your staff and my life would be that little bit poorer (unlike my accounts) for not having to deal with you.

Up Yours Faithfully

(print dont sign)

sorry Q, had a bored 5 mins...... [/size]