helpneeded123

Student account, now passed on to APEX

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2393 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Dear All,

I currently have a student account with Natwest, with a £1,500 limit which is maxed out.

Cut the long story short, when the Natwest Systems crashed last year I was due to receive a payment of £1,850 but it was not reflected on the account due to the system crash.

Natwest kindly credited my account with the £1,850 into my account.

A few months later, Natwest misused my account £1,850 leaving me in well over £3,000 overdraft

as they said they have not seen the credit come into the account which was supposed to.

( I am in the process to find out, if the credit was made to Natwest or that person lied)

Now my account stands as this

£1,500 Over draft

£1,850 CREDIT

And it has been passed onto APEX credit management.

Seeing I am still a student,

I should have not be passed over to the DCA....

furthermore the payment of £1,850 was given to by Natwest I did not sign any forms or anything.

They said they would take the money when it reflects on the account and this can take some time.

I have been avoiding this for a long time, now I do not know where I stand, and what to do!

Appreciate your help and support.

Thanks.