style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2410 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Today's meant to be the day.. But unfortunately it doesn't look that way. I was meant to get a phonecall first thing with a delivery time which I didn't get.

I've waited until now + rang, the girl on the end of the phone said my account didn't say I was having a delivery she said who told you so I said Elaine and the man who took my payment.

Too which I got told 1 minute let me see what I can do she put me on hold that was 32 minutes ago! Still on hold waiting.

Surprise surprise its not coming today now- Monday. After giving them he'll on the phone does anyone no how I can contact TS, financial ombudsman and who ever else I need?

Monday ! Monday is a bank holiday !!

I no,

they are truly ridiculous

I had a manager tell me yesterday i would have it today

they were quick enough to take a payment

Did you get a res ion for the delay did you tell them Monday is a bank holiday

they said its not been put on the van so i asked why and they said there's no management in we cant tell you so i told them it wasnt good enough i wanted to speak to a manager or supervisor but they wouldn't budge. yes i said Mondays a bank holiday and i got sorry we cant tell you when it will come then.

It maybe pointless but email to Elaine again just to see what she has to say !

Ive emailed her but they said shes not in the office today so i doubt she will get it

I had a feeling this was going to happen.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Well I have just this minute had a phone call. I have been on the cases all day and they are bringing me a tv, which isnt mine, just to pull me over till wednesday when its delivered. Im not happy with this and have told them and i am still contacting trading standards, Ive got my mum structuring a letter as shes really good with this kind of thing :)

Just had a phone call of Elaine and I think it might be sorted, I am having a replacement TV brought to me tonight until wednesday and I am having 1 month credited onto my account!

and what about getting those useless insurances back

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

I have asked about them and after being told it was compulsory i did a bit of research online (thanks to you pointing me in the right direction) it is useless and not needed so i have my HP agreement and im going down to CAB to see how i can get them off :) xx