Disability element of WTC

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2915 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, thought I would come back to this forum for advice because everyone was so helpful in the past. Basically I am in reciept of working tax credit and getting the disability element of this as well. I have been recieving this since roughly last august. However with renewals due very soon, will I continue to recieve this or will it be stopped? I'm not sure what the qualifying conditions would be even though I have read through these they don't make a great deal of sense.

What or who makes the decision to review or stop this part of WTC? I know that one of the reasons I got in back in august 2012 was because I had been recieving ESA contribution and council/housing benefit but this entitlement has obviously now stopped. thanks for any help.

does it not say on the form they send you that if there is a change you need to let them know if not then dont do anything? my brother gets disability element for CTC not to sure of its the same as WTC but his award has continued for the last 3 years unless he tells them there is a a change i thought it might be the same for WTC ass well ?

In which case it was the fact that I couldn't work a full time job due to stress/anxiety, this hasn't changed, my understanding is then that if/when I do start full time employment this is the 'change' I would have to notify them of in which case there would in their eyes be no disability anymore.

Hello ottoni.

I wonder if this thread has anything to do with your previous threads. If it does, please could you post links because it makes it easier for us to advise.

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?160-Benefits-and-HMRC hi, I think I have done that correctly, some more advice would be welcome this also talks more about my previous situation http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?345843-1-year-rule-for-WRAG-contribution