swift sterling bank details

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3627 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can anybody help i am due to repay swift sterling on fri i have rang and sent emails but have been told to wait untill fri untilli default then get charged 59 late fee so since then i have just emailed to be told i need to ring up which i dont want to to do i do want to repay the debt which is 697 j can pay 40 a month but i need there details can anyone help just worried ?

You know the late fee is unenforceable and unlawful right? They can say they will charge it, they can add it to the debt, but they cant make you pay it. You sound like you are falling right into their trap. I dont have Swift sterlings info to hand, but i know its on this site. Youll have to use the forum search to find it. You also need to check it is correct as a lot of payday lenders are changing their bank accounts to try and stop people setting up standing orders.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Stick to your guns and follow the advice already given.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

I sent them a email ref plan no reply i have there bank details i think they are correct so.if for example on fri i pay 40 how do i know if they except my plan or the money x

Why ae you worried about that? Keep hold of the.money or send postal orders until they accept. As I said before, you are falling right into their trap.

I sent them a email ref plan no reply i have there bank details i think they are correct so.if for example on fri i pay 40 how do i know if they except my plan or the money x

Send £1 and see if it gets taken off the debt. If it does, then use it for repayments.

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Yes these are the correct bank details:

Faster Payment Scheme

Account name: Northway Financial Corporation

Sort code: 300009

Account number: 00647610

Are these the details you are currently using?