BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2525 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I emailed quick quid several weeks ago regarding my outstanding PDL and they have agreed to a repayment that is suitable for me- I gave them my bank details and debit card details at least twice (I have an account for this purpose)they keep stating that they will continue collection procedures as I have not agreed to a payment plan or given my repayment details!!!!! I have corresponded via email over 10 times, made a formal complaint and reported them to the OFT as they fail to acknowledge my acceptance of the plan. I am sick and tired of emailing them- they don't read my emails. I am getting bombarded by texts, letters and emails despite me asking them several times to correspond by email- I am viewing this as harrassment.

I have evidence of all emails sent and received- it amounts to 9 pages in word document. I have now received a letter this morning with a default notice!!!!!! I am livid- I have tried to pay them this so called agreed repayment plan for over 1 month now and am at my wits end. What can I do as I feel I have exhausted all possibilities!!!

Any help greatly appreciated.