BankFodder BankFodder

kannkos

Reported for prosecution.**Resolved** we think.

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2488 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

If your account is fully accurate and truthful, why would you need to apologise? According to you, you had absolutely no opportunity to buy a ticket for the journey until you were stopped by the inspectors hence it wasn't your fault. TBH, I don't believe you. Because if it was me, (as I said previously) I would willingly have my day in court.

Yes everything i told you is absolutely truth

but there is no way to believe me the company simply because the constructor was in the train but no one see him at least the 6 persons from Hayle.

I was in the first carriage behind the train driver so maybe the constructor pass very fast without telling something about the tickets

( i have see that in the past) because always when we approach the terminal station (penzance) all the stuff runs a bit propably to prepare the train for the arrival.

as i mention before, i am from a foreign country,

i am alone here my english are not the best and i dont want any more trouble with the company.

.i hope you understand my situation!

thank you very much all of you!!

You give me a lot of help and the more important knowledge for the future!!

I ll let you know the new facts when i ll receive the letter.

Hi guys!

I receive the letter yesterday and i pay today 68 pounds so everything stays far from court i think..

.btw yesterday i took the train again from hayle and i try to see what ll happen if i dont go to search the constructor inside the train and if he ll come to me.

..i wait until we pass st erth (one stop before terminal station) and then i saw some company employees to pass in front of me in the carriage A (quiet carriage)

so i ask for a ticket.

.they told me that there is another constructor in the previews carriages that i can buy a ticket.

.so i was waiting until the other constructor comes to me something that never happens!

So i get up and i search the constructor inside the train so to buy a ticket before we arrive at terminal station..

the conclusion is that if i was an old man maybe i had receive penalty fare or reported for prosecution yesterday..

Ps: I told to the constructor that he should pass from all the carriages to ask for a ticket and he answer..."its ok dont worry" hmmm nice answer..

Ps2: all the passengers in the carriage A start laughing with the whole situation!

Companys people should consider again how they should treat to their customers instead of giving letters!!

Thanks again guys for the help!

Hi guys!

I receive the letter yesterday and i pay today 68 pounds so everything stays far from court i think..

.btw yesterday i took the train again from hayle and i try to see what ll happen if i dont go to search the constructor inside the train and if he ll come to me.

..i wait until we pass st erth (one stop before terminal station) and then i saw some company employees to pass in front of me in the carriage A (quiet carriage)

so i ask for a ticket.

.they told me that there is another constructor in the previews carriages that i can buy a ticket.

.so i was waiting until the other constructor comes to me something that never happens!

So i get up and i search the constructor inside the train so to buy a ticket before we arrive at terminal station..

the conclusion is that if i was an old man maybe i had receive penalty fare or reported for prosecution yesterday..

Ps: I told to the constructor that he should pass from all the carriages to ask for a ticket and he answer..."its ok dont worry" hmmm nice answer..

Ps2: all the passengers in the carriage A start laughing with the whole situation!

Companys people should consider again how they should treat to their customers instead of giving letters!!

Thanks again guys for the help!

Hello again, that sounds like reasonably good news for you.

I'm not quite sure what you're saying above. Is it that you tried an experiment to see if the conductor would come to you and ask if you wanted to buy a ticket? I'd say this is a dangerous game, as I'm pretty sure Old-CodJA says it's your responsibility to seek out a conductor/person to buy a ticket from. You may not like it, but if someone confirms my understanding is right, then that is what I would do personally.

It isn't really for you to tell the conductor how to do his job though.

I have to say, I don't think you've understood how the system works over here and I worry that the same thing could happen to you again. If it does, I suspect it will be more serious for you.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Hi! You misunderstood me a bit..i didnt play a game just i said to myself that i am a very old man that takes the train from hayle that there is not ticket office or ticket machine and i cant sit up and go to find the constructor, so he ll come? The answer was negative..of course i get up and found the constructor a lot of time before we arrive to terminal station. Anyway i dont think that has to do with the system but the company itself..no worry about me there is no possibility to this happen again, i just saying...

Hi! You misunderstood me a bit..i didnt play a game just i said to myself that i am a very old man that takes the train from hayle that there is not ticket office or ticket machine and i cant sit up and go to find the constructor, so he ll come? The answer was negative..of course i get up and found the constructor a lot of time before we arrive to terminal station. Anyway i dont think that has to do with the system but the company itself..no worry about me there is no possibility to this happen again, i just saying...

So are you an old man? It's conductor by the way, a constructor puts up buildings AFAIK.

HB

or a crap spellchecker...

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

or a crap spellchecker...

dx

Good point, dx. :)

HB