BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2462 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi guys, I owe Marshall Hoares around £600 through a loan with PayCheckCredit, and I am now unfortunately on JSA, but this company keep spamming the crap out of my phone, my email and through text.

How do I get them to back off?

Thank you

Have you spoke to them, have you written to them, have you communicated with them in anyway at all?

I assume you haven't - it's their job to try and recover a debt, so they will persistently call/email/text you until you make some form of contact with them and try and get the issue sorted.

They won't just back off and forget about it, you'll need to sort something out. I would assume being on JSA you'll get favourable repayments - obviously don't commit yourself to paying back more than you can afford - even if it's £1 a month - just to get them off your back

I try to contact them most days, everytime they answer, they trip up and introduce themselves as NDR :) Then when I mention I'm looking for Marshall Hoares, they hang up!

pay the original creditor

don't ever converse on the phone to a fleecing DCA

dx