Eades Vs HSBC

aceades
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6210 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Oh yes an AQ- I remember that back in the day - LOL :-p

sorry slight nuts with all this waiting, good luck - take my post as a worst case example - it cant go any worse than mine - nothing ever does.

So providing you have all info correct - you'll have you money before me : )

I have no debt , but i cant get any credit : (

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"the sun will come out tomorrow..........", she sings.

ever the optimist, me.

you will get a full offer this weekend.

YOU WILL GET A FULL OFFER THIS WEEKEND.

from my lips to god's (and dg's) ears!

well, thank you, kindly. you are in a group of about 5 - won't divulge who - might make the others jealous (lol), who are getting my full powers of positive thinking. it's karma (although never studied it). just a "what goes around, comes around" kind of thinking. we'll get there! can't fail, too many good vibes!!!!

you will get a full offer this weekend!!!!!

Hi, just to let you know - still nothing - 17 days until court date

i think i best give DG a call soon and see what they have to say........................

give them a 'few'calls, they're takin the proverbial now

DG Solicitors

12 Calthorpe Road

Edgbaston

Birmingham

B15 1QZ

0121 455 2111 (Debbie)

0121 455 2701 (Rachel)

0121 455 2196 (Kate)

0121 455 2206 (Alan)

Fax 0121 455 2150

0121 455 2111 (Debbie) [email protected]

0121 455 2701 (Rachel) [email protected]

0121 455 2196 (Kate) [email protected]

0121 455 2206 (Alan) [email protected]

Julie [email protected]

my tactic... send an email to one of them and copy in the rest, change the name and copy in the rest, change the name and copy in the rest... and so forth.

don't give up until you get a reply.. ring a few times, leave a message on EVERY voicemail - we have to get this sorted once and or all.....

• Haha 1

If i've been helpful in any way....then tip my scales over there!

Just sent some emails : )

BTW - Julie's email doesn't work

Thansk for all the addys and numbas Netty - theres more there than on the info thread !

Hi Aceades

Just been reading your thread...for which many thanks :)

I am way behind you but my feeling is the more the p** us all about, the more they deserve to be taken for every single penny they've charged us.

Stick with it ...... am adding my positive vibes to Nettys to speed your way !

i'm rethinking my position on contact with dg: the site helpers and mods are concerned that too much of this could be construed as harassment - so i'm going to start advising a more laid back approach.

once you know they have your breakdown (or in your case - you know they know all about your claim) - how about just a weekly approach - might give them more time to make offers, you never know!

it's felt too much calling/emailing/faxing could be counter productive.

we'll vibe them into action - right all together now: think good thoughts!!!

i think i totally overkilled on the email front - time to let them get on with their job i reckon.... i was very lucky that, that particular tactic worked for me, but they're not answering any emails/phonecalls at all at the moment. so i think, unless it's an urgent matter, as lattie said, once a week would be sufficient for now.

If i've been helpful in any way....then tip my scales over there!

i'm rethinking my position on contact with dg: the site helpers and mods are concerned that too much of this could be construed as harassment - so i'm going to start advising a more laid back approach.

once you know they have your breakdown (or in your case - you know they know all about your claim) - how about just a weekly approach - might give them more time to make offers, you never know!

it's felt too much calling/emailing/faxing could be counter productive.

we'll vibe them into action - right all together now: think good thoughts!!!

I couldn't agree more! Send them what is nescessary - that's all. Myself working in a large gov't dept, i know that it causes deconstructive chaos when we are in receipt of sometimes unnesscessary mails ect. It is highly counter productive. Send them ONLY what you need to send them - it will help them work through the mail more efficiently.

Let's try it! i have been.

Hi,

I did have similar thoughts myself and didn't go with the bombarding tactic - instead a sent an email to Rachael and today i received a response although not very revealing as to what is happening.

Here is the response, i simply asked if they had received my second rejection letter and if my claim was being dealt with......

"Dear Sir,

Thank you for your email.

We can confirm that we have received your recent correspondence dated 17 February 2007 and will respond in due course.

Yours faithfully

Rachel Tomlinson"

I wonder when due course will be - days are ticking away to the court date i will need to make sure i have all the info required for an appearance soon - I'm gonna need some help with that :confused:

Cheers for all the support and \/ibes!

i've been meaning to ask - do you have a court date? also, did you do the new strategy - the draft order with your aq? have you heard back from the court side of things - your thread is getting so long it takes ages to read back. i'm being lazy - just tell me, please.

think i found it 22march?

so, did you do the new directions - i've tried to put it all on the new thread - what you'll need. When you have filed your AQ..... hope it helps.

:cool: The only slight confusion i have (due to it being new territory) ids when i need to send the 4 bits of info to the courts - in your thread you say that the courts give 14 days to get this in but from when ?

I though that you didn;t have to bother with it until it was 14 days from court date , but i guess as long as it its all there by the court date it should be OK.

I basically just want to make sure i have everything ready in time and correct, i don't want to fall over at this stage by forgetting to submit something that i over looked.

Cheers

my understanding was once the judge made it a direction they would send a letter and then 14 days later it would be due to be sent to the court (and dg), i'll try and find that - but in the meantime - why not ring the court and ask - then you'll know and let me know so i can put it on the thread for the others following in your footsteps.

Damn , it was a week ago when i thought i'd get some kind of cummunication but still nothing - though i have bee told 'it will be dealt with in due course' hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

i best get my court kit ready this coming week - Court date 22nd :eek:

do you not have to file the docs 14 days in advance? which would have been yesterday? have you got it ready - i'd ring the court and see if you need to send it in - what does the letter with court date say on it - did it show that the judge had accepted the draft order and made it a direction - if the judge did not make it a direction then i think you just take it all with you - now you know that they will offer within the next 2 weeks - it's not going to go to court. here's a link i found - GOT A COURT DATE? A guide to the later stages. but i'm still curious about the draft order thing.

that link is from here:

Guidance Notes and there's more there.

i am so angry that they have left yours so long.

they did finally file their aq didn't they? skimmed back and can't see it.

Hey - yeah they filed there AQ, i will have to look at the letter i got from the courts (it was ages ago now) but i though they would write to again and detail when i needed to send he stuff in or in fact what i needed to send.

I have downloaded the court pack and had a read about but tbh i have become rather detached from my previous effort due to happenings in my personal life (things that make you see the insignificance of money) that and being very busy, which i have to be really to keep my mind off things.

I will call them on Monday (after researching this weekend), once i know what to do i am sure it wont take me long - i doubt whether DG have sent anything in yet and the courts seem fine with giving out extra time - its two weeks to the court date sure i can get things sorted by then - but All i wanna do is open a letter saying have your money, i think i would accept an offer at this stage as i don't feel i can carry on with it actively much longer but i will see what this episode brings.

Cheers Lats - I'd feel like i was letting you down not me if i got this :oops:

don't even go there - i'm in this for you - and i want you to get what you are happy with - i could tell you a story about someone else who didn't feel they could go further - due to personal circumstances and i did my very best to help them with an acceptable solution and i must say, i think we got there! what i'm saying is this: if it becomes intolerable - could you not back track to that offer that was on the table a couple of weeks ago and get back to dg and ask if it was still on the table? and if so and you were happy with that - then go for it. i've no doubt you would get the whole enchalada if you stick it out - but this is life and as you rightly point out - there are more important things than this. never think i feel otherwise - if i've given that impression than it's wrong or you've misread me - i want what you want and i want what is the best possible outcome for you. get it???

if i can do anything - in my very, very limited powers - let me know. advice is free - anybody can give you that - i want you to have my support no matter what you decide. get back - pm if you need to.

Cheers Lattie, your absolutely great; don't get me wrong its just my feelings that I'm expressing and i am ever so appreciative of all your help and support - i fully understand this is a consumer forum, and people post about the issues at hand, hence me giving it a break because i wasn't in the right frame of mind.

i need to get my head right and get on top of it like I'm having to do with a lot of things right now its just a case of getting my priorities right, once i have sorted my head out and i know when I'm going these things will be sorted (if its not too late) Its just a shame things always happen at the wrong times for me (like there is a good one) and usually have knock on effects - but thats life.

Maybe i should go an post on some crisis websites - would i see you there offering advice as well ;) - i know little info of anyone on here even the ones that post the most just that they have been ripped off and want there money back or the even more kind hearted (yes you) want to see others get there money back too.

that probably doesn;t make perfect sense but like i say i find it hard to concentrate right now, my mind keeps wandering to the same unsolvable quadruple edge sword of a b1tch b@stard problem and constant heartache:evil:

hey there,

sorry to hear you so downhearted with it all.

i dont think im alone when i say that i know how frustrating it all is, and as you say, there are many things more important than money!

the court bundle is at first glance very daunting, but it really isnt that bad..the witness statement takes a bit of thought too, but again, not that bad.

anything you need to know, i can get to you as quick as broadband.

but the one thing you really must do is get in touch with the court!!

write a letter explaining why bundle late (if you're going ahead) or that you are withdrawing or whatever; just make sure you keep the court in the loop.

the judge will probably take a dim view of a claimant dropping off the face of the planet without warning...might just find defaults awarded against you.

please be careful,

liz