Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2778 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi I'm in need of some quick advice for a friend please,

My friend has had the bailiffs at her door this morning for her X-boyfriend unpaid fines

Her X-boyfriend hasn't lived or been with her for over 9months now,

She wants to know what to tell the bailiffs as they are coming back on Friday

& said they will get a lock smith out if they need to get in the house, (Nothing in the house is his)

She told them he don't live there any more but they are insisting on coming back to seize goods.

I told her not to let them in but she is panicking any help will be much appreciated thanks.

....North Shelds....

http://www.koivista.com/display_series.php?id=93&page=0&series=140

Tell her to go to a solicitors, and swear a Statutory Declaration, getting 3 notarised copies, send one to the bailiffs company stating he is non resident, since 9 months ago, and all goods & chattels (property, TV Stereo etc) in and arouund the premises are hers soley, he took his property with him when he went. and pin a notarised copy to the door for when the skank calls on Friday What bailiff firm is this?

Tell her not to let them ibn , amd if they shout bawl and catawaul about police and locksmiths, she should phone the police and tell them she is being threatened, and that the debtor has long gone and the bailiffs are trying to force her to pay a third party debt by fraud and intimidation.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

phone the court concerned and tell them

is he still on voters there

if not tell the bailiff to look at the voters list.

they CANNOT force entry once told he no longer lives there

call the police if you have too

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

phone the court concerned and tell them

is he still on voters there

if not tell the bailiff to look at the voters list.

they CANNOT force entry once told he no longer lives there

call the police if you have too

dx

Wonder if this is Marstons?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Thanks for the quick reply

and brassnecked i haven a clue what bailiff it was as she was panicking on the phone to me

but i will fined out tomorrow morning & i will pass on your advice thanks very much

....North Shelds....

http://www.koivista.com/display_series.php?id=93&page=0&series=140

Thanks for the quick reply

and brassnecked i haven a clue what bailiff it was as she was panicking on the phone to me

but i will fined out tomorrow morning & i will pass on your advice thanks very much

If as DX has said he is not registered to vote at that address then technically she can tell them to Foxtrot Oscar, but as a safety precaution a Statutory declaration should be a safety net, as she likely is minus recepts for some of her stuff, if they ignore the Stat dec, and carry on trying to force her to pay up, they will be in a whole heap of trouble, and she can call the old bill to remove them, if the copper sides with the bailiff after being shown a stat dec the copper would be in hot water also.

STATUTORY DECLARATION

I/We____________________________ ______________

address_________________________________________________

make the following declaration under the Statutory Declarations Act 1959:

All items contained within the property at the above address and within it's boundaries, are owned by Mr XXX XXXX (& Mrs XXX XXXX) . There are no items within the property or it's boundaries belonging to any other person.

I understand that a person who intentionally makes a false statement in a statutory declaration is guilty of an offence under section 11 of the Statutory Declarations Act 1959, and I believe that the statements in this declaration are true in every particular.

Signed:

Declared at___________________on__________________of 20___

Before me,

Full Name___________________________Qualification____________

Address__________________________________________________

of person before whom the declaration is made (in printed letters)

Excellent thanks Hallow, that will do her nicely, print that off for her Pedro, and get it witnessed at a Solicitors, and get three notarised copies, one to sent to bailiffs office one to show bailiff and police when she has to call them to remove the skank from her doorstep, and one spare for her to keep safe .

Brilliant thanks very much for all your help

I'm just printing it out now for her

I've told her not to panic lol (Brilliant)

Post back to keep us in the picture the bailiff has no right to take her property, or threaten to remove her goods for a third party debt period.

I done the exact same stat dec for someone went to the solicitors with her the only question the solicitor ask her was do you have anything on HP (goods on hp don't belong top you till their paid in full) so if she has goods on hp you might need to amend the stat dec it cost her £5 I faxed it over to swift bailiffs for her and she never heard from the bailiffs again

I done the exact same stat dec for someone went to the solicitors with her the only question the solicitor ask her was do you have anything on HP (goods on hp don't belong top you till their paid in full) so if she has goods on hp you might need to amend the stat dec it cost her £5 I faxed it over to swift bailiffs for her and she never heard from the bailiffs again

If the bailiff was silly enough to ignore a Stat Dec, he would be in a whole heap of trouble.