BankFodder BankFodder

phatram

MyMateRob V Blemain

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1841 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

"What if Blemain went to court and got possession, take someone’s home, all without the right documents. Legally they were never entitled to go to court and claim possession.

This would have defiantly happened because Blemain sent out thousands of faulty DN (they were a standard computer generated document)

If Blemain repossessed your home after issuing you with a DN like the one I post up then I strongly recommend you research what I am saying, you maybe entitled to a lot of money back. (CCA regulated loans only)"

What if Blemain repossessed a property even though the amount Rob owed included late fees and Blemain's fantasy charges? Why would a judge grant an order knowing this?

I've been looking at this for Rob now for a couple of years and feel sure Blemain shouldn't have done what they did.

SAR time if Rob wants to, although he was saying he might get a bank charge claim solicitor to go for the charges first.

Good luck to all taking these ******* on, I will be doing so myself soon.

Been talking to MMR and he had a secured loan from Blemain on top of his mortgage from a building society. He says he was up to date with his mortgage but due to illness and being off work got behind with the loan and Blemain took him to court and forced the sale.

He didn't fight it because he thought he was in a hopeless position and tbh he does bury his head in the sand when it comes to financial matters.

Blemain are trying to contact/find him as they say he still owes them over £30k after they sold his flat for around £40k and they had to pay off the mortgage. His loan was originally for £25k.

Edited by phatram

Blemain have been in touch demanding money, I'm just off to see MMR now to find out what's going on.

The letter is demanding many £1000's which they say is the shortfall from the sale of his repossessed property many years ago. I will scan it in later.

When are repossessions wrongful? The amount he was defaulted for I suspect was including many of Blemain's made up fees etc.

R lost his property in 2007 and from what I can see he's had no contact with Blemain since then.

then under the mortgage lending council guidelines

they should not be chasing him if 6yrs have elapsed

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, the whole DCA industry would collapse overnight.