SANTANDER car loan issues- being nasty - now sold to bluestone/close credit management?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3624 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

When you receive the reply, we can dissect and argue and escalate up to ombudsman.Disapointing start but long way to go yet.Always happens when I'm away!!!

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Any help I am able to give is from my own experience only. Should you have any doubt you should contact a qualified professional.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First, write and say you will be rejecting their findings and require more time to reply in full. When I get home will retread thread.But first observations, where did this phone call suddenly appear from where SCF explained your ag was only a loan in reply to letter of may8th? no previous mention in SCFreply to your complaint. Also many other discrepancies, and how about blues agressiive phone call and their letter that was similar to SCF may8 letter? In reply to fos going to have to cross reference SCF Complaint reply

Any help I am able to give is from my own experience only. Should you have any doubt you should contact a qualified professional.

I know it's not much of a saving but I emailed everything to the FOS, and they replied by email with a copy in writing.

Also the creditor is going to tell the FOS as little as possible, so you might have to explain your side of things in a slightly different way.

Allison, need clarification on that phone conversation that SCF say took place shortly after your receipt of letter of May 8th

Hi OR sorry but switched off over the weekend, have a few other issues at the moment and things getting on top of me a bit. Please see post 44 where I said that I ahd rung them and they said they could not take the car.

Sorry to hear that,I am away till weds after Whitsun, so make sure you reject findings and request extension to reply, will sort out then