SANTANDER car loan issues- being nasty - now sold to bluestone/close credit management?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3623 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well been quiet for a few months after I set up so for £200 p month and I thought all was OK.

..until tonight.got a real nasty woman on from a company called Blue stone?

Said they had now bought the debt, I needed to arrange a meeting with one of their collectors etc ....what's going on?

I have no letter from either company....nothing at all.....

I told this person that and that surely I should of had a Nos or something and when she checked they only got it today!

She told me to stop payments to santander ...but without even a letter how can I do that...surely I should of had something?

Going to write to santander to oz saying I,m really confused etc that I,m not sure if I should stop payments etc....

Does anyone know who these are...

.I really thought I was getting in control for first time in ages and now .

....bang...all happening again

PS I kept telling her that I want everything in writing.

..she really got annoyed with me but who knows....

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

agreed don't do any thing

lets check out bluestone

sounds rather low life to me.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

agreed don't do any thing

lets check out bluestone

sounds rather low life to me.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

aha.. close credit management

def lowlife

usually only chase lemon debts

stay off that phone.

did you ever SAR satans bank?

dx

and they

If they say they have bought the debt, request the deed of assignment documents.

What Have Sun Tan Der got to say about it?

The deed of assignment document will also show how much they have obtained the debt for (Normally a fraction of the outstanding debt)

which is why you'll never see it unless you take them to court and then offer to pay the fraction they paid and then thank them for paying your debt.

Banks often sell off defaults, they sell them as securities which are insured, it's in their interest that you default because its win win win.

If we plebs acted like this, it would be classified as FRAUD but the Banksters run our toothless Establishment and get away with it.

These bottom feeders like to say there are tax breaks for defaulted loans (as if the banks don't know!)

Banks make a fortune in defaulted loans.

Don't feel sorry for them thinking they lose?

Oh no, debt is a very profitable business for Banks.

Just putting you in the right frame of mind when dealing with these criminals

The Banksta Buster.

:-x :-x

200 a month is a reasonable offer if someone is struggling ,cant understand why they would not except this and perhaps review in 12 months,these financial institutions

just want to make peoples lifes a misery ..

...only if you let them. I would tell them to pursue court action and show the Judge the payment plan put in place and prove how they intentionally try to scupper the plan to try and make more money out of you. I'd put the whole account into dispute and accuse them of fraudulent and improper behaviour and constructing this for purposes of tax breaks. People have to make a stand against this blatant corruption.

The Banksta Buster.

:-x :-x

Aww thanks guys for the advice.

..have to say it did throw me a bit after thinking I was sorting everyone but suppose can,t expect anything else from Satan,s bank.

So am I right in that I should of at least had a notice of assignment from Satan,s and a letter from this new company?

At the end of the whoever rung last night could of been anyone!

There is also a complaint letter...that was never responded too at Satan's....well they never responded to any of my letters come to think.

This definatly sounds like one of the cases you mention where they 'wanted' me to default as I tried everything to sort it out. Is this one I should report to the FOS?

Going to send Satan's a letter today when I get to work so does anyone have any tips on what I need to include?

As for the other company...until I get something in writing going to ignore them.

Problem I have is that we go away sat until 6th Aug so if they write in next ten days can't respond as fast as I would like to.

Finally...am I also correct in that all the correspondance I have sent to Satan's should of been passed with the debt

as that person last night said that's not the case and that I didn't even need a notice of assignment.

Thx

I didn't write the letter the other day..

.thinking about it I thought that I need to at least have something in writing off this company before I start dealing with them????

Not sure what to do now though as going away on sat until 7th..

.do you think I should write to satans telling them about the call etc

and that I'm confused or giving the fact still not letter today will it wait until I get back?

This is the first holiday me,

hubby and son has been on in 8 years and my sister and her family are already there waiting for us..

.so hard to switch off but after the last three years and especially the last few months I really need a break...we all do.

Hi Allison, just had time to re-read your thread-,

the important thing here is to get a SAR [the debt related one] to Satans asap,

the default notice may well be non-compliant for a number of reasons due to the complex formula of rebates on these type of loans

[also you need to see if they have proof of postage due to the delay in receipt-but dont discuss any of these matters with them]

no need to write anything to them, just await letters detailing assignment

-if indeed this is what has happened.

In the meantime have a good holiday and switch off for a while, theres nothing that cant wait with this!

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Any help I am able to give is from my own experience only. Should you have any doubt you should contact a qualified professional.

• 2 weeks later...

Well had a really nice break away and on getting back late last night "bang" back to reality with a thud!!!

Whilst away had numerous missed calls and massages on my home phone all from Bluestone, also the attached letter and this monday someone even called at my house and left a card!!!!!

Not sure what to do now as I ahve still not had any notification from Satans????

Can you guys take a look at the letter and advise my best way of dealing with these people as I really don't want to ahve guys calling at my house.

Thanks

that's a std NoA

and a std threat-o-gram

nothing to worry about.

dx

and they

I'm thinking that I need to fire a letter off to tehm asking in writing that they correspond in writing

and that I do not wish to have anyone call.

Send them a latest income and expenditure and now that the debt has been sold

I think they should be offered token payments as my other creditors....

. I was only paying Santander the £200 via my mother in law as I was scared they'd take the car

but they have completly ignored my pleas and sold the debt anyway

so I think I'm right in that as far as I'm concerned now they can be put in the pot with all the other???

Is there info I cna use to try and stop the calls and people calling at my house?

ally

please get that sar off to satans bank and get ALL the statements.

they have sold the debt

so there is something WRONG with it.

you need to find out WHAT THAT IS.

peob PENALTY charges/PPI etc

there is adoorsteppers letter in the library temples section.

if they do yurn up

REMEMBER

they ARE NOT BAILIFFs

they have NO SUCH LEGAL POWERS

tell them to leave

and call the police if they do not.

NEVER EVER speak or PAY a DOORSTEPPER.

dx

and they

Hi DX

I understand what your saying but this loan was taken out in 2010 and is a fixed sum loan agreement whcih I ahve copies of.

There is no PPI etc and I was charged two £25 charges a few months ago but nothing else.

As it is a loan agreement I had yearly statements whcih I ahve all of them that just shows payments and balance nothing being added etc

so the account is straight forward (I think!).

There have been some default notices and threatening letters from satans when payments stopped and they did pass it to Anglian a few weeks ago

who passed it right back to them after I spoke with them and told then that it was not hire purchase and so wouldn't surrender the car etc.

Can you advise of what sending a SAR request would show other than what I have? Is it still worth me doing?

Also on the subjest of Bluestone...now they have written should I write an ackowledgemnt letter and request everythign in writing etc to cover myself if it did ever go to court?

well if you have the statements, then p'haps little point

but the comms log might be revealing or the log on the account

showing their internal memos .

something is wrong here and I cant spot it.

a big company like satan wont

just sell a debt when they could well have gone to court with it.

pers i'd not be writing to bluestone

other than p'haps with the doorstep etc letter.

dx

and they

Did you receive the correct rebate on the loan? Was the default notice showing the correct rebate? Due to the date you received the DN, I would def be very interested in obtaining the comms log by way of the SAR.

Any help I am able to give is from my own experience only. Should you have any doubt you should contact a qualified professional.

oh yes thanks oldrougue I get what your saying now the rebate on interest as it was added up front!!!! The balance they are quoting is slightly less but I have not recived any DN as such just that letter from Bluexxxx that I posted before.

Allison, as per post no 13, the DN received 8 Apr, remedy by Apr 14

on checking that it reads as

Bal £10389

Rebate £1022

Payable £9367

letters after this state the £10389 as the balance and now Bluexxx say its £8862

so sounds about right but gonna send off the SAR anyway and have just done a doorstep letter to Bluexxx to stop them just turning up.

Watch this space!

just done a quick calc and think the rebate should be around 1492 which would bring it nearer to blues fig, if correct the DN would be incorrect, but will check again tonight

Well had missed calls off them when I got in and then they rang again 8.05 this morning. I answered and then told them a letter was in the post and that I want to correspond in writing to which this woman replied "well that is not going to happen and you are going to continue getting calls"!!!!!! I said fine but I'm not doing security and that was end of call. Its their phone bill at end of day.

Sending letter off to Bluexxx today re the doorstrep visits and also going to send of the SAR to Santander.