Right of Withdrawl - Mobile Money

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4027 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all,

Apoligies if this has already been covered but basically on the 11/04/13 I (stupidly) took out a logbook loan with Mobile Money's Wolverhampton branch against my car. At the time I was desperate and needed the extremely low amount they offered me of £250 and I took it in a moment of despair.

However, as you can imagine with a company like this the APR is extortionate and after reading through my loan agreement I have noticed a 'Right of withdrawal' clause. As I am now in a better financiial position I would like to exercise this right and pay them back the £250 they originally loaned me plus the £25 admin fee they will add on and the 99p interest added on daily.

My question is this, what do I put in a letter to them informing them that I wish to withdraw from the agreement? Should I pay them in cash and in person as I do not want to hand any money over until I have my logbook in my hand. I am also concerned that they will attempt to take money from my card in addition to me paying money over to them to cancel the contract. (I dont trust these types of companys as far as I could throw them)

Any advice would be massively appreciated.

Regards,

Ellis