Claire V Abbey *WON*

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5108 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I won I won I won!!!:D

I kicked the shABBEY'S butt!

I sent in the judgement and I trully thought they would apply to have it setaside 'till after the test case.

About a couple of weeks later I was trying to get some sleep in the afternoon (night worker) when my husband burst through the bedroom door and said he had to sign for this letter, he thought it was something bad, he opened it and he nearly passed out!!

£3,348 paid in full!!!

He then said, 'sorry to wake you, thought I'd tell you - you can go back to sleep now'

NOT!!!!:lol: :lol:

Needless to say it's going to be a good new year for us! Everything paid up and starting the new year afresh!! Which is bloody handy because I'm starting a new job and the money is awful at first.

The hardest part is NOT going crazy at christmas with the kids! :lol:

Anyhoo I'd like to thank everyone at CAG for the wealth of information and advice I'd recieved during this epic journey. The hours of reading and research have finally paid off and without you guys it wouldn't have been possible. This site has be an invaluable tool against the little guy 'V' big guys and slowly but surely the wheels are turning.

Throughout this saga I have learnt not only a little more about law but ir you're not sure about something being right or wrong then go find the answer for yourself - the information you need will be out somewhere. Just like with this case read, read and read some more - eventually it makes sense.

At times I really felt out of my depth, almost on my hands and knees:eek: . I'm so glad I stayed the course not only for the return my money but for what I've learnt along the way and of course winning.

Special thanks to Lula:D .

whoohooo so many congratulations You deserve every penny, I hope you have a lovely christmas, and I hope that you hang around too, we are not just about bank charges there is loads of other stuff to get your teeth into too

You have made my morning!!!:D:D

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

Claire,

Just wanted to stop by and say Well Done:D :D .............this has been going on for ages for you , so I'm really pleased it's been settled, and just before Christmas as well.

:D :D

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Thanks Lula!

After the test case we intend to get back charges on my husbands bank acc and tackle Welcome Finance too!

So to quote Arnie's famous words 'I'll be back'!!

Hey charleyfarley,

Thanks for the reply!

Nice to hear from you! Hope you're well!

It certainly did go on for ages!! I did manage to get their defense struck-out and avoid court dates and bundles but boy did I make up for it in time-wise! Still it's over now (wipes brow) thank God!

Have a good one everyone!!! Merry Christmas