How To Misunderstand Private Parking Concepts!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4021 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

What you have received is not a fine, it is only a request for payment. If you write to them stating that "You understand that they have a right to ask for payment but you reserve the right to refuse". They have no legal recourse whatever they threaten, but you have to reply or they may register it as a debt in county court, who will see you as unreasonable. Just remember to say no reasonably.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What you have received is not a fine, it is only a request for payment. If you write to them stating that "You understand that they have a right to ask for payment but you reserve the right to refuse". They have no legal recourse whatever they threaten, but you have to reply or they may register it as a debt in county court, who will see you as unreasonable. Just remember to say no reasonably.

Methinks that this is a PPC 'troll' who does not understand the Court System, The PPC CANNOT just register a DEBT and then chase you for the money, there is a 'Legal process that needs to be done first, better minds than mine will help you if it went that far, which just wont happen as the OP has been told IGNORE

You dream about trolls all you like. I understand how it works and it is simpler than you think.

Write to your council or MP and ask if it is against the law to park on yellows. They will insist that it is, but it isn't and I have letters from my council and MP eventually stating that the parking on yellows was repealed in 2004. Making it only a council regulation that they assume that you agree to. When you receive THE TICKET (request for payment) if you sign it, you validate it with your signature (like a bank note) it is now worth £70 that you have promised to pay to the bearer, by signing it SO IF YOU SIGN IT YOU HAVE TO PAY IT or if you know what your doing WRITE IT OFF. You Tube... Winston Shrout Accepted For Value

You have to know how to get out of signing it legally or writing the debt off.

Don't dismiss everyone as a troll or you will never progress beyond dragging your knuckles.

You dream about trolls all you like. I understand how it works and it is simpler than you think.

Write to your council or MP and ask if it is against the law to park on yellows. They will insist that it is, but it isn't and I have letters from my council and MP eventually stating that the parking on yellows was repealed in 2004. Making it only a council regulation that they assume that you agree to. When you receive THE TICKET (request for payment) if you sign it, you validate it with your signature (like a bank note) it is now worth £70 that you have promised to pay to the bearer, by signing it SO IF YOU SIGN IT YOU HAVE TO PAY IT or if you know what your doing WRITE IT OFF. You Tube... Winston Shrout Accepted For Value

You have to know how to get out of signing it legally or writing the debt off.

Oh dear which part of 'Legal process do you not understand ? I am unable to see in any part of your reply how a PPC can 'Just register a Debt at The County Court' without due process and just where YLM come into it is beyond me !!!!!! and this is not the place for attacks on a person, this forum is for people helping people who fall foul of PPC'S and their so-called threats............

Edited by slick132

I understand the legal process better than you can imagine my friend. I also know the difference between law, legislation and regulation, but that is probably something else you don't see. Is what you see the only important thing in life? Maybe yours but not mine.

Now if you want an argument get married, if anyone can live in your world where you can't see anything because you aren't willing to look at anything. Get back on your video game where you kill trolls and leave the important stuff to us grown up people.

Just open your eyes before you hit the lamp post !!!!!!

The fact is the PPC CANNOT turn this speculative invoice into a debt. They would be risking their business if they tried it.

ALso, i would seriously advise against that sort of language in your last post brass. It is wholly against CAG's rules. If you cannot make a response without resorting to condescending behavior, then dont make it.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

I offered my opinion and you called me a troll. I took exception and responded with anger and I am sorry for that, but I am sick and fed up of trying to explain this to people like you who just don't see all the time, instead of asking questions.

Let's try again shall we?

No matter how others respond, it just inst worth responding to them back in the same tone. The best thing to do is simply ignore it and not reply, or report the post. This is an open forum and EVERYONE is entitled to their own opinion, no matter what that may be. However, personal attacks are 100% against the site rules.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

I didn't say that they could just turn it into a debt, you do that unwittingly by signing any of their paperwork (if you follow the thread). As I said if you sign the paper just pay it or write it off.

If you ignore it, they then send idle threats of court action which most people give into too easily. If you don't respond at all, they can go to court and ask them to get involved. If you still ignore the courts' mail the courts will begin a process to get this debt paid. You haven't defended yourself yet.

When you get a rural parking ticket [cities differ] you should reply without providing your; address, telephone number, name or any other bit of information that is not relevent to them. For reference use only the PCN number. DONT SIGN ANYTHING.

Politely inform them that you do not wish to enter into business with them, and if they persist, you will have to CHARGE them for administering their paperwork.

Believe it or not, with a little bit more understanding you will be able to switch it on them and charge them for putting a ticket on your car.

As I said I have been through the terrifying process and come out the other end, better off!

Really! I am not trying to be condescending nor do I want to seem like a know it all, I am merely attempting to share what I have learned but is is difficult when a basic understanding of other things are needed first.

Reserch and comprehend; capitus deminutio, the definition of a person, the difference between a contract and an agreement, the differences between law and legislation and regulation. You may begin to put together a picture of how these things aand others are used against us, to take money from us for nothing.

Is that the something for nothing Britain we keep hearing about?

Nobody (as far as I can see) is advising the OP to ignore a CC summons. Obviously you should not do that. But you suggested earlier (post #6) that if you ignore the letters form the PPC, then they can apply to have the 'debt' registered in court which they cannot without making a claim first to which the OP would be given an opportunity to defend.

Its all about subterfuge! And how long you will argue with them till you pay up. The longer you argue with them without knowing what your doing, the more the potential debt goes up, piling on the pressure until you give in. I know, you know and we all know that "they can't do that" because we keep saying it but we don't understand it.

I am not here to sell what I know. I am not a solicitor but I do know that I am a human being and not a corporation or an asset that can be dealt on the open market for profit, because that is exactly what is happening.

Not only is the council making money from your misery ticket, but also the people you complain to in Liverpool. Everyone concerned gets paid from the issue of these tickets and the rest goes to pay for road repairs. I have the parliamentary memorandum that tells us where the proceeds end up.

FOLLOW THE MONEY!

What's the council got to do with private parking tickets?

DBC................. that's what I was try to ascertain with Brassneck in my previous post , as of yet no reply to the original question regarding how a PPC can turn a 'Invoice into a CCJ without going thro the system

Your council is a corporation like any other, who subcontract parking enforcement to the same companies as a private company. You deal with them in the same way.

Orange did the same thing with me, that is what started this for me. It doesn't matter what company you are dealing with, they are all covered by the same regulations as the banks, and they dont follow regulations and aren't forced to because there is no legislation in place to force them.

You ring the police today and they will put you through to 'customer services'. Your a customer to them.

Your council is a corporation like any other, who subcontract parking enforcement to the same companies as a private company. You deal with them in the same way.

Orange did the same thing with me, that is what started this for me. It doesn't matter what company you are dealing with, they are all covered by the same regulations as the banks, and they dont follow regulations and aren't forced to because there is no legislation in place to force them.

You ring the police today and they will put you through to 'customer services'. Your a customer to them.

I am still at a loss to understand your reasoning Brassneck It is not YL,or a Council ticket its a Private one, no regulations exist, so your argument is illogical sorry,

To attempt to answer your question, not being a lawyer or a magistrate, is that a lot is taken on assumption. Remember! Civil courts deal with civil and criminal law. The side parking disputes go to isn't about crime, just money. They don't have to present any proof of debt just their argument which you have to defend successfully. If you do it their way by way of signing the PCN then you have entered into their contract.

You must attempt to represent yourself in a civil court. If you do not it will be found that you are liable, simply because you did not defend yourself so then it is assumed that there is a debt and that you must be liable as you did not contest any submitted claim.

When you do respond you must do it as I said, by way of using their PCN or PON [purchase order number] number only. Don't bring yourself into the dispute as a human by signing their forms or your letters.

If you include your name or adress or telephone number you are inviting them to keep writing to you. Tell them as I said, that you do not wish to do business with them and if they persist, you will cherge THEM.

It can be done. You Tube; The Spaniard & Ben Lowrey - How to make corporations pay you for their mistakes! - IN DETAIL!

Try it!

You are just not following are you?

Just think! Watch! Listen! Learn! and most of all TRUST!

I might be thick, but I can't see any answers to those questions I posed. Could you repeat them again?