NRAM - Evidence given in court flawed.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4030 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Like many people I have been refunded on my NRAM mortgage for the interest paid on a loan when NRAM were failing to provide the correct type of statements. To be honest I am happy to have the size of the debt I owe reduced and do not want the repayment in cash to me.

In August 2009 I had to fight to stay in my house and had to go to the courts and ask for a repossession order to be set aside. This I was able to do.

It seems to me that subsequently NRAM have been found to be in contravention of FSA regulations and have been ordered to repay the interest that had been paid from april 2009 to april 2012.

In August 2009 they presented evidence in court that was wrong. ( They combined the 2 loans the mortgage and the advance and presented figures to the court that included interest payable on the advance which was subject to FSA regulations .) In efect they were claiming payments for interest on the advance for 74.20 per month that have subsequently been ruled against by the FSA.

so : NRAM said I had payments of 420.20 per month to pay.

FSA have had a look at the loans subject to FSA regs and have ordered NRAM to repay the interest on those loans going back to April 2009. So at the time of the hearing in the court in August 2009 NRAM provided statements to the court that were inaccurate.

Can I have that repossesion order removed and can I have any expenses that NRAM added at that time removed as well?

If i have not been clear it is because I am struggling to get my head around it.

I might add that I was only able to save myself again from eviction this month due to the sound and sage advice I have found on these forums.

I currently have 4 complaints lodged with NRAM and will be taking 2 of those on to the FSA.