Jaimeb V Nationwide

JAIMEB1984
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6324 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi everyone, well i didnt no about this site till recently but was so pleased when i found it!! i am making a claim against nationwide atm.

both myself and my husband have acc. with nationwide on my acc. im only owed £30 so we thought wed start off with that one and see how they were however if it comes to it dnt fancy going to court over £30.

anyway heres where we are- i have sent my first letter and today received a lovely reply(not)thanku for ur letter blah blah details of our tariffs are contained within our leaflet and when opening an acc. you agreed to these terms blah blah we hope u can abide by the terms and conditions of the acc. but if you cannot then regrettably it may be appropriate for you to consider other banking arrangements.

SO....... are they just trying to blag me and get me to drop my claim?any advice appreciated

we used my £30 as a test run as my hubby is owed over £800 from the same kind of acc. any/ all advice appreciated sorry 2waffle!!!

The banks operate a process of trying to dissuade customers from claiming. At the end of the day you have to decide whether you want your money back. If you do then you have to accept that the bank MAY close your account.

Guest ian cognito

I agree with you there, £30 is hardly worth them fighting over but no doubt they will, good luck with it, sure you'll get it back.

Well Ive Decided To Leave The £30 For Now But We Have 2day Sent Off Husbands Letter For Charges.now We Wait For The Usual Crappy Letter Trying To Put Us Off!!!

Just One Question Tho If We Have Tyo Pay The £120 To Start A Small Claim And They Settle Before How Do You Get That Bk???

Guest ian cognito

If you have already filed the claim, they have not offered you full settlement until they have also included your costs so you just politely say thanks but no thanks, see you in court.

have found out now, it will be £30 for my £30 claim so im gonna go ahead wi that lba sent off on mon and only £80 for my other claim so not 2bad at all.poor bank not- think it is so petty them closing accs. if they werent in the wrong we wudnt b able 2claim bk charges!!!!stop waffling now lol

received letter back from lba the usual twaddle!!!trying to put me off so now i have 2 w8 til a week monday and then im going thru mcol- feel a bit petty really over £30 when ppl are claiming such large amounts but better in my pocket than theirs!!!!!

just waiting for the usual letter bk from other acc so we can send the lba for that one too!!would be a good chrissy if we got it bk b4 then!!!

• 3 weeks later...

huh no one ever replies 2me anymore lol:D !well now im playin the waiting game i am soooooo impatient and i have no idea how long they are taking atm 2pay up hope its quickly the shops are calling to me!!n like i said i hate waiting!hooooowwww looong?any guesses or has ne1 been paid recently?how long did it take?thanx

Hi. I'm waiting for their response to my mcol. Today I got another letter, practically the same as the others, saying they'd looked at my "concerns"!

Now I'm glad I went to mcol, can't wait for a letter in response to that.

I know what you mean about the shops, I think I change what I would like to buy at least twice an hour!

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Thames Credit -statute barred sent 13/11/08

BCW- prove debt letter- 14/08/08

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Littlewoods- no CCA letter 03/09/08- Lowells now

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Capital One/Debitas- now with Lowells

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Hi. I'm waiting for their response to my mcol. Today I got another letter, practically the same as the others, saying they'd looked at my "concerns"!

Now I'm glad I went to mcol, can't wait for a letter in response to that.

I know what you mean about the shops, I think I change what I would like to buy at least twice an hour!

when did u put ur mcol in??ru about the same as me or just ahead?

mcol on the 22/11/06, so a smidgeon ahead of you. Have just got letter from NW dated 22/11/06. So glad I don't have to write and thank them for it! I think the mcol will say it for me.

Am already organised with parachute account, awaiting their next move! I wish they would hurry up- its the waiting which gets to me!

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Believe me, when I get paid, undiscovered tribes in the rainforest will be wondering where that cheering is coming from.

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

check this one out..................

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/nationwide/49478-nationwide-have-paid-up.html

Maybe we will all be so lucky!?!

Halifax settled

Halifax (again) settled

Nationwide settled

Natwest settled

Don't forget to donate to this site, they gave us the backbone to put up a fight, we've learnt how to reclaim our rights and proved banks are all nothing but........ rubbish <wink>

check this one out..................

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/nationwide/49478-nationwide-have-paid-up.html

Maybe we will all be so lucky!?!

heres hoping the shops are calling to me- especially the new primark that opened friday lol!!!