style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2925 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Heya :)

I've bui,t up over time an Apple iWorks (Numbers) spreadsheet which I use to manage:

1) WHo I owe Money to

2) How much I've paid

3) When I've Paid

4) Who I called or who called me and when

5) Who I get letters from or send them to and when

It's been invaluable to helping me out. I've caught a few people out with their figures being incorrect, and shockingly enough, I've had compliments from quite a few of DCA's in the past at how organised I am :)

Can an admin/mod/site team member look at it and consider for the templates section?

I do realise it's MAC only, but quite a few mac users opt for using Numbers etc... rather than Exsmell :D

OH and the file is attached :) [ATTACH]43089[/ATTACH]

Cheers,

Adrian

Just to add, I will be creating a myriad of Mac based templates and applications to deal with debts and bills :) I will keep you posted :)

Hello there. You've worked hard on this, haven't you? I wouldn't know where to start.

I happened to be passing and spotted this, so I've flagged it for the site team. The best way to let us know is the black triangle at the bottom of your post if you need to tell us something again.

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Ah ha! I didn't know about that triangle :! thanks :)

Nah, not too much effort really, it just grew over time into a tool which I can't live without. I've been using it since 2010, so you can imagine how dismayed the DCA's etc.. are when they call me :D haha :D Spending the most of my time doing my work on my computers, I rely alot on everything being within 'mouse reach' as to put it :) Keeping life 'paperless' as to put it, is hard to maintain as there's alot of scanning documents and recording of calls, but it pays off :)

As a rule of thumb I:

1) Record all calls from people in my 'system'

2) Scan in all documents that come into the house

3) Save outgoing letters and memo's with reference numbers which I INSIST people use when they contact me. i.e. no reference no discussion :D

4) Diarise EVERYTING in 4 separate diaries (calendars) which are synced no matter where I am between iPhones, iPads, Macbooks and iMacs :D

It's a system I adapted to work with my ADHD :) In my ADHD coaching sessions, my coach showed me how to organise my life around ADHD on paper, I just computerised it :)

What I'll try and do when i get some time is slap together an Excel version of it. Sadly you can't easily export from Numbers to Excel so I might have to twiddle a liddle :D

Just to add, that document is iCloud friendly too, so you don't HAVE to me on a Mac to use it, just have an iCloud account and Numbers to upload it :D