Jump to content
style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2679 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Recommended Posts

Respondent has put in request to ET to postpone claim citing that one of their witnesses will be away due to a pre-booked holiday (apparently booked in advance). I have imminent case management orders to follow (remedy, list of bundle docs and mitigation of loss) but in the respondents request it's also stated that 'neither part has undertaken any preparation' (?) I know I'm almost ready to send my documents over to the ET and respondent.

 

Any ideas on best course of action at this point? E.g. objections etc...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ask them to get the wotness to give a statement instead?


Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You have 7 days to object, but realistically the Tribunal is more than likely to grant the postponement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks both... and I would assume I should still follow all case management orders as per schedule regardless of any objection to grant postponement?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, unless the tribunal sends out varied directions, or lists a case management discussion to set new directions, or you mutually agree to vary them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.


  • Have we helped you ...?


×
×
  • Create New...