List of items to be included in Bundle

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4010 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Have to compile this and have been reading about this in various places. However, my confusion is, how comprehensive should it be? Apologies if this sounds like a complete rookie question and I would imagine it's been answered here before, but I cannot find what I'm looking for.

So question is, should it include anything past what I intend to use as evidence for my case and argument i.e. short witness statements (or is that truly part of the witness statment aspect?), costs in seeking employment, medical evidence (was mentally and physically unwell during my disciplinary for GM). etc? Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

The bundle merely requires you to provide advance notice of the matter and authorities which you will be relying on at trial so that the other side can prepare their answers.

They have to do the same thing for you

• Confused 1

The bundle merely requires you to provide advance notice of the matter and authorities which you will be relying on at trial so that the other side can prepare their answers.

They have to do the same thing for you

That's not correct for the Employment Tribunal!

The Bundle should be as comprehensive as possible. Your duties are to include any documents which support or adversely affect your case. Anything else which is relevant to your employment, eg your contract and any policies, should also go in.

Witness statements are generally a separate issue. Witnesses you are intending to call at the hearing must prepare a statement in advance, but they don't go in the bundle. Not unless they were, for example, statements taken as part of the original dispute with your employer.

What is relevant depends on your case - for example if you're claiming disability discrimination, medical evidence would be appropriate to include. You should also disclose any evidence that you have mitigated your loss by searching for alternative employment.

The bundle is what you will have and the judges will have in the Tribunal. If it is not in the bundle it is very unlikely you will be able to use it as evidence at the hearing. If you want the judges to look at something it should be in the bundle and you should draw the judge's attention to it when giving evidence.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

• 3 weeks later...

Just another quick one - the bundle items I want to include also contains various meeting minutes (investigation, disciplinary, appeal) that I want to include as they contain annotations and corrections I put in but of course the respondent wants to include the original versions also according to their list.

In the list of items they asked me to send over, they seem to not have highlighted to send over my corrected versions of minutes so I would assume they may already have copies of them? Unless they're trying to avoid including them. Any ideas on this?

If your corrections are substantial/meaningful, then ask for both the original minutes and your corrections to be included. As the list of items does not include your corrected version I doubt they want to include it, so you should ask for this.

Only do this if there is a genuine reason for including the corrected version, if the corrections are not relevant to your case it will just annoy the judge.

• Confused 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS