Mr. Osborne's next sick move.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4022 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

what about Osborne parking in a disabled bay?

It was on private land so the bay had no lawful standing. No markings of any sort on private land have any legal standing.

This is very typical of the gob****e Mirror that sole purpose in life is an attempt to discredit the tories and not publish any news worthy of reading.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is very typical of the gob****e Mirror that sole purpose in life is an attempt to discredit the tories and not publish any news worthy of reading.

Aww, how my heart bleeds for them.......not!

It was on private land so the bay had no lawful standing. No markings of any sort on private land have any legal standing.

It may not have any legal standing but the principle was it was still a disabled bay. Perhaps the driver had a badge ?

This is something that I did not expect, excuse the sarcasm: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-22041787

Big Dave backing up his buddy.

I don't understand why the Tory' s don't just come clean and admit that they want to grind the unemployed, sick and disabled into the dirt. It might be political suicide but it would be honest. The trouble is what happens when they push people to the point where they have nothing left to lose?

This is something that I did not expect, excuse the sarcasm: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-22041787

I don't understand why the Tory' s don't just come clean and admit that they want to grind the unemployed, sick and disabled into the dirt. It might be political suicide but it would be honest. The trouble is what happens when they push people to the point where they have nothing left to lose?

Danny Alexander, isn't he the Politician who told us that the WCA was in meltdown and hundreds of thousands of people were being wrongly found fit to work? And then had a change of heart when promoted?

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges

Being poor is like being a Pelican. No matter where you look, all you see is a large bill.

You said it yourself. political suicide. If they tell the truth, how will they keep power? If they don't keep power, how can they grind us into the dirt? As for being honest, show me any party who is honest.

pitcher

Awop-Bop-A-Loo-Mop-Alop-Bam-Boom. ~ Little Richard.

That's rich, coming from someone who quotes the Mail as his source of information.

Anyway, someone has to criticise the tories, because I sure don't see the Murdoch press or the Beeb doing it!

The media is suppose to be the guardians of democracy and hold the government to account its actions

All i see is a media just facilitating a party political agenda

Governments are able to push this spin because the media support it

I am bitterly opposed to press regulation, but the article linking those poor kids to party political spin, and supported by the Murdoch press was totally contemptible, for which the editor should be prosecuted

It was on private land so the bay had no lawful standing. No markings of any sort on private land have any legal standing...

Not necessarily so. Back in the olden days of the Disability Discrimination Act, action could be taken where services to the disabled were provided and then allowed to be taken away, ie misuse of the disabled parking bay, non-disabled use of disabled toilets etc. With the Act being subsumed within the Equality Act then it is quite probable these powers still exist. They are simply not policed as they should be ...

Not necessarily so. Back in the olden days of the Disability Discrimination Act, action could be taken where services to the disabled were provided and then allowed to be taken away, ie misuse of the disabled parking bay, non-disabled use of disabled toilets etc. With the Act being subsumed within the Equality Act then it is quite probable these powers still exist. They are simply not policed as they should be ...

Plus, quite simply, whether legal or not, it is a matter of morality, something Gideon obviously lacks. But then, we already knew that.

The media is suppose to be the guardians of democracy and hold the government to account its actions

All i see is a media just facilitating a party political agenda

Governments are able to push this spin because the media support it

I am bitterly opposed to press regulation, but the article linking those poor kids to party political spin, and supported by the Murdoch press was totally contemptible, for which the editor should be prosecuted

Hi Mate,

It's all in your first line, "suppose". yes but it's not how it works. You know each paper has it's own Agenda. From the Morning Star to the Mail and all in-between you will see each putting their own twist on things. I don't believe I'm saying anything you don't know. I agree with your point on press regulation, it's a very dangerous and slippery slope. Sad though it may be, I think the price we pay for a free press comes in the form of the despicable article you mention.

regards

pitcher

i would sooner have no press than what we have now, continued brainwashing of the public

(NEURO-linguistic programming) , no substance, and political spin

The problem is people are starting to believe the garbage that is printed daily and turning people against each other, that is a dangerous game to play

Edited by squaddie

I understand where hes coming from, but 6 children have just died, its kind of sick. Weve just had bedroom tax, what is he going to cut next?

If we're really, really lucky, maybe his own throat. A bad shaving accident perhaps? We can only live in hope.

• Confused 1

I myself think the reason the army has been brought back from Germany is that the government really do fear mass civil unrest

These policies of the government are making a lot of ordinary working people very angry

I still think the government has more draconian cuts up its sleeve against the general population, and that the unrest in Europe may soon be hitting our shores in a big way

I still think the government has more draconian cuts up its sleeve against the general population, and that the unrest in Europe may soon be hitting our shores in a big way

AS IF

brits are so conditioned into knowing their place(class) in society that we do not do unrest

we just go "TUT" and pull a face and continue to let the **** happen

if only we had the hot headed spirit of southern europe

If you have found my post useful, please click on the star at the bottom of my post and add some reputation points.

i would sooner have no press than what we have now, continued brainwashing of the public

(Nero-linguistic programming) , no substance, and political spin

The problem is people are starting to believe the garbage that is printed daily and turning people against each other, that is a dangerous game to play

With the greatest respect, I ask you to think. Has the twisted press fooled you? No and have they fooled me, no. Again, with respect I humbly suggest most people have a brain, not everyone takes the Mail as gospel. I don't know about the programming you mention but I'll look it up.

I'm not having a go at you but when someone speaks for other people, I.E. I can see through this but others can't, that when I start to worry.

This site is a great example of mixed views and I have yet to see any extreme thread get anything like a mass support. I will put my faith in people, they can't all be fooled at the same time.

With respect

pitcher

[Edit] I was in the same square at the same time. It was a rough time for some. It was also an ecstatic time for some of us!

P.S. I for two am not a sheep.

Edited by pitcher

With the greatest respect, I ask you to think. Has the twisted press fooled you? No and have they fooled me, no. Again, with respect I humbly suggest most people have a brain, not everyone takes the Mail as gospel. I don't know about the programming you mention but I'll look it up.

I'm not having a go at you but when someone speaks for other people, I.E. I can see through this but others can't, that when I start to worry.

This site is a great example of mixed views and I have yet to see any extreme thread get anything like a mass support. I will put my faith in people, they can't all be fooled at the same time.

With respect

pitcher

As Lincoln said "You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time."

NLP does however influence too many sheep

If you have found my post useful, please click on the star at the bottom of my post and add some reputation points.

I myself think the reason the army has been brought back from Germany is that the government really do fear mass civil unrest

These policies of the government are making a lot of ordinary working people very angry

This is an old point, I.E. the army in N.I. had a perfect training ground to deal with unrest on the mainland and that theory was most popular in the '90's.

But I don't put it past this shower of P**S to put it into being. They seem to have no limits to their arrogance. If it goes that way, there's me, you and who else in Trafalgar Square?

pitcher

The problem is people are starting to believe the garbage that is printed ....

Exactly, Have a read back through this thread and then step back and look at you all whinging about nothing.

Edited to add: In my opinion.

Edited by Conniff