Does anyone have a copy of the Abbey 0.49% tracker T&Cs from 2005-2007?

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2413 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

I didn't realise that I need to get my mortgage company's permission to let my property, and I'm on the amazing 0.49% tracker mortgage from Abbey which I converted to around 2006 or 2007.

If the T&C's mean that I might lose the 0.49% deal if I let the property, then I'd have to consider moving back in before Santander notices, so I don't want to ask Santander for a copy.

I've Googled for a copy on the net, but can only find extracts from section 13.6 about the 3% collar. From this I know there is a 2007 reprint of the T&Cs.

Please can someone more organised than me see if they still have a copy of the 2007 T&Cs and if there was a 2006 version then that also. Please scan the booklet and upload it somewhere and paste a link so I can see if the T&Cs allow letting?

Thanks,

Banjo

• 5 months later...

Solution:

Santander say they will happily let me stay on the same excellent interest rate if I apply for CTL.

I have 3 choices: (a) 1 year CTL for £495 (b) 2 year CTL for £795 or © lifetime CTL for 1%

So I'll just go legit and hope they didn't notice

• 6 months later...
Solution:

So I'll just go legit and hope they didn't notice

I paid them £1000 for lifetime CTL, did change of address effective last year, a few months later applied for a 123-card at which time they corrected the date I moved into my current property to 4 years ago to match electoral role. 123-card accepted, and mortgage division never noticed.

RESULT :-D