style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4036 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

could really use some help here..

rang vodafone to say my debit card had expired so bill would be paid in two halves from my daughters account using her card as to avoid being restricted

yes they were happy with that. confirmed on friday (vodafone france as rep confirmed vodafone uk were closed due to holiday)

that promise to pay part 1 was received and bank account confirms this

got a message at midnight tonight to say my phones were off even though vodafone had promised not to do this

and second payment hasn't even been called for??

shoddy way to conduct business if you ask me!!

not happy with Vodafone one bit its not like i am not paying

i am trying to pay it but nearest vodafone shop is over 35 miles away

and didn't realise my debit card had expired til i tried to pay another bill online and it kept rejecting

genuine mistake here my bills are normally on time without fail and have been extremely high in the past in comparison.

. what a way to treat loyal customers!!!!:mad2:

Cabot Financial they came they didn't stay and they left rather quickly

Lloyds Tsb - bye bye

Lowell Financial - bye bye

:whoo::whoo::lol::lol:

We thought it would be nice to introduce ourselves and to assure you all that our presence on CAG is with the very best of intentions.

vodafone UK has recently introduced a dedicated Web Relations Team which is keen to seek out customers who’re having difficulties with their accounts and feel that they have no other place to turn to than CAG and other consumer forums and blogs.

Naturally, it’s not possible for us to help directly with account specific queries on CAG and as such we would encourage those members who feel we can help them to contact us privately at [email protected] quoting ‘WRT135 – CAG Forum’ in the subject line.

When emailing us we would also ask that you either provide us with a link to your post or thread – if you’ve posted in another member’s thread please also provide your CAG username so that we can check what your query is.

****Also you will get an auto reply number. Post the number you get back this thread ***

Many thanks

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Have dealt with lee in the past as he always gets to the bottom of everything and gets it sorted x just fluffing annoyed with the sneaky way its been handled x its not like i'm not trying to pay total embarrassment my side but rang 3 times last week to make a payment and for various reasons they wouldn't take it (problems with their systems etc) grrrrr @ Vodafone disgruntled and looking at other options

Lloyds Tsb - bye bye

Nothing sneaky about it. Basically another part of the company dealt with it and didnt perform thee right admin procedures. Remember each region has its own admin.

Give lee an email and let him handle it.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

I have sent him and email with a link to this thread.. goodness me feel proper let down by this silly how something so trivial can upset the whole day.

Lloyds Tsb - bye bye

Hi lilyx0xmunster,

Thanks for making me aware of this.

Although I wasn't in the office yesterday I can confirm that your email has been received and so please be assured that I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK