• Tweets

• What the administrators are saying is that unsecured creditors, as you are for the £807, will receive nothing. If they used the £807 to reduce a different debt you owe to Unclebuck that would be the the same thing as paying you £807. Legally and financially reducing a different debt by £807 is exactly the same thing as paying you £807 in cash. The administrators are not allowed by law to do that. Frustrating for you I know, but the Administrators are correct.
    • The repossession people didn’t even knock on my door, I was home with my 2 children we would of heard, They took my car with bank card, shop keys and valuables in which I needed, if they had of knocked I would of sorted the money while they were there.    I will check bill of sale when I am back home will it be original one or should I have got another one?    as the paper work I have certainly doesn’t match. I did agree to lower amount but expected new paper work to sign which never come.       
    • yes sorry i was confused that you had managed to get anything out of the administrators. we've not seen that and was surprised by it read that way.   your credit file is clear Conexus Recovery and Field Services Ltd - can be totally ignored. DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type and they are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..
    • An online news and information service for the UK’s commercial and consumer credit industry. View the full article
  • Our picks

• I sent in the bailiffs to the BBC. They collected £350. It made me smile.
        • Haha
    • Hi @BankFodder
      Sorry for only updating you now, but after your guidance with submitting the claim it was pretty straight forward and I didn't want to unnecessarily waste your time. Especially with this guide you wrote here, so many thanks for that
      So I issued the claim on day 15 and they requested more time to respond.
      They took until the last day to respond and denied the claim, unsurprisingly saying my contract was with Packlink and not with them.

I opted for mediation, and it played out very similarly to other people's experiences.

In the first call I outlined my case, and I referred to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 as the reason to why I do in fact have a contract with them. 

In the second call the mediator came back with an offer of the full amount of the phone and postage £146.93, but not the court costs. I said I was not willing to accept this and the mediator came across as a bit irritated that I would not accept this and said I should be flexible. I insisted that the law was on my side and I was willing to take them to court. The mediator went back to Hermes with what I said.

In the third call the mediator said that they would offer the full amount. However, he said that Hermes still thought that I should have taken the case against Packlink instead, and that they would try to recover the court costs themselves from Packlink.

To be fair to them, if Packlink wasn't based in Spain I would've made the claim against them instead. But since they are overseas and the law lets me take action against Hermes directly, it's the best way of trying to recover the money.

So this is a great win. Thank you so much for your help and all of the resources available on this site. It has helped me so much especially as someone who does not know anything about making money claims.

Many thanks, stay safe and have a good Christmas!

• Thanks
    • Hermes and mediation hints. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/428981-hermes-and-mediation-hints/&do=findComment&comment=5080003
      • 1 reply
    • Natwest Bank Transfer Fraud Call HMRC Please help. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/428951-natwest-bank-transfer-fraud-call-hmrc-please-help/&do=findComment&comment=5079786
      • 33 replies

Coast claim for Possession - old Welcome secured loan - twarted but still chasing and threatening again to repo

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

stop talking on the phone   sar welcome CCA coast …. or scan up to one PDF what you got back.   dx  

You mean land registry but the charge is still in welcome name not coast?

did we ever get all the statements from welcome via sar from day one on both this and the loan is refinanced was it?   so they get their money anyway when you sell.  

Posted Images

yes all

i know some court fees might be due ie they did take you to court , but it failed did it not..so..

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

they stopped charging interest 14 December 2009 - does this mean any legal fees after this cannot be included in the claim

Are charges after that date anything but legal ones?

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

yes only legal charges

7/5/19 Field Agent cost £60.00

10/2/20 Legal Fee £57.50

21/5/20 Legal Fee (I received a court order and was given a hearing date that was cancelled because of covid) £707.80

Then put the field agent charge on the stat int sheet

and they

18 hours ago, dx100uk said:

yes all

i know some court fees might be due ie they did take you to court , but it failed did it not..so..

Doesn't work like normal court claims DX ...it's part of the T&Cs of the mortgage and legal fees incurred will be added to the debt.

Repossession claims are ongoing once the initial application has been made...it never fails simply suspended ....therefore a new hearing can be arranged easily.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

sorry yes i didn't make it clear not too inc those.

dx

and they

Ok no probs thanks for help with this

this is where Ive got to so far - total claimable £608.55

Claim From: 14/12/2009         Total   £608.55

Claim To:   26/01/2021              

Date of
Charge
Description Amount of
Charge
Number of
Days Elapsed
Interest at
8% Simple

14/12/2009 charges £321.40 4061 £287.15

cant be right.

where the CISHEET

you can include the field agent visit cost on the statint sheet not the others

and they