style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4017 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Please could anyone advise on next steps with a COT3. Brief chain of events so far:-

My wife left employer and was paid short, after take over of co during year they renaged on agreed bereavment leave after death of father and decided this was sick leave at SSP

Wife tried to point out error- they didn't want to know and even claimed they had overpaid her ! Went to ACAS - they refused calls and wouldn't call back to ACAS

Went to Employers Tribunal - go to day before and wife settled via ACAS for what she was owed. COT3 sent to her and then on to Employers solicitors and received.

Two weeks passed with no contact, wife spoke to solicitor, they advised they had 14 days to pay her once they had signed the COT3 which they hadn't done yet. Is this right ? Is there a time limit to sign this ?

I should say at this stage that the employer is a well known solicitor being represented by another solictior ! At every turn they have delayed and tried to put her off, behaved appallingly.

What should she do now ? I have already decided that a complaint will go to the law society but would like the thing settled first !