benefits

donoghue164
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4042 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Do you mean the Enhanced Disability Premium? It's an extra amount paid to some people who are on certain means tested benefits and who also receive DLA at the Higher Rate Care level. It is also paid to those on ESA who receive the Support Component, whether or not they get DLA.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

Then you should receive £105 or so plus the EDP which is about £14, so a total of about £120 per week.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

The enhanced disability premium (EDP) is income based. So if you have a partner or savings over £6k, this could affect whether you get the premium.

Indeed, yes. Thanks for clarifying my remarks. I missed the obvious there.

ive no savings and live alone

Is your ESA income related or contribution based?

If you're not sure about this, it will probably be income related if you haven't worked full time in the last few years. If you have worked, it may be contribution based.

It should also tell you on letters about your ESA award what type you get. For example, on mine it says something like "we have awarded you £119.85 per week" and then it goes on to explain it's income based because I've not paid or been credited with national insurance over the required years.