Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2897 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I took out a 24 month contract this time last year.

I moved into my new house a couple of months ago and most of the time there is no signal whatsoever.

I have to go up into the attic just to get one bar, and even that fluctuates.

There is also no signal at my parent's house.

What are my rights?

Am I able to end the contract early?

Thanks.

who with

go ask them

I should think you should be able to cancel with no penalty

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

No mobile network offers a guarantee of signal. If you had signal but one day it disappeared then there would be leverage to dispute the contract.

However, when it is due to you moving house to an area that they provide little to no coverage then this would not be of their fault and therefore no legal rights to cancel the contract. As dx100uk said, you might as well ask them, you've got nothing to lose. However, don't be surprised if they refuse cancellation without charges.

Who is your supplier? If Vodafone they do a "suresignal" box that can use your home internet to provide phone signal.

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Hi NM9772,

In the event that your account is with us I'd initially recommend following the guidance on our eForum here.

Should you wish to discuss matters further you're welcome to email me with your details via the Contact us form here quoting the code WRT135 - CAG Forum in the subject line.

Once sent you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. To ensure that it reaches me could you update the thread with this and I'll get back to you as soon as I can?

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK