Requesting copy of ESA85 immediately followning WCA assesment?

Zarbafi
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4040 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I had my WCA at my local ATOS Medical Centre this morning. I could be wrong but it seemed to go quite well. I was told it would be some weeks before I heard anything from the DWP but as I was leaving the Doctor said that he understood how difficult it was to work with my condition and that he was very sympathetic to what I was going though as his wife also suffers with the same condition and has not always been able to work when was especially bad.

Now I have heard people saying that they HCP was very nice but still failed them but last time I have a nice assessor they passed me and put me into the support group, so I am hopeful. I would like to request a copy of the ESA85 but looking online there are conflicting reports about doing so and even one story on another forum where after a request their decison was changed for the worse. I do not think a DM will have looked at my claim yet so is their any danger in requesting the ESA85 say early next week? Is there any danger of my requesting this going against me?

:Zarbafi:

In my opinion, there's no danger whatsoever in asking for a copy of your ESA85. They're sent to Jobcentreplus electronically and by next Wednesday a copy should be available on request from your benefit delivery centre. (Would've been Monday cept for the bank holiday).

The decision maker is unlikely to note or even care that you've asked for a copy of your report. S/he doesn't have to go with the Atos recommendation if other evidence is more persuasive. Either way!

Margaret.

Edited by **Margaret**