Help when will i receive payment into my account

Kezz95
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4046 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

i'm a newuser and not eally sure how forums work but i need some help please

I have had a payment sent to my bank by BACS today am (wed) when will this be available to me

I bank with Lloyds Tsb

normally this would be Friday

but with it being a public holiday on friday and monday

will i still receive on the friday? Confused:|!

Thanx in advance for any help

Hi, welcome to cag :)

It depends on how the money was sent. If it was normal transfer then it could be 24-72 hours. If it was the new Fast transfer, then its usually there the same day.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Hi, Thanx it definatley wasn't sent by Fast transfer just normal its just the holidays on friday and monday thats got me confused and worried when i will receive as I have something that must be paid before saturday

It usually clears on a working day Not including holidays unless the bank says otherwise.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

sadly we cannot predict when it will happen.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Banks may use the faster transfer, but it doesnt mean they use it for every transaction. Take my employer for example. They pay me on the last wednesday of every month, but it never clears until the friday that week.

Hi they just said sent by BACS on Wednesday morning this is all i know really every time iv had a payment its always been there on the 3rd day which normally would be the Friday but with it being a holiday I was unsure if it would still be the Friday.

Check with the bank. If its gone in on wednesday it -should- be clear by saturday, but at the latest i would say tuesday give the national holidays. The money should show in your account sooner, although their systems wont show it as cleared until after the weekend. You should still be able to access the money though.

Edited by renegadeimp

Thread moved to Lloyds Forum.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert